Sugar Tit, SC superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

me too, i think both discs are great. although i kind of did a double take, the track every word from your mouth is a knife in my ear or whatever, the version off the first disc, the music sounds almost identical to fearless. they ripped themselves off :giggle:

What's Fearless? I don't have their first album. But you have my e-mail. So I suppose I could have the first album at some point soon. :wink:

i wish you could buy packs of starburst with just one flavour, even if it was a combo of the different types. what i mean is...i love strawberry starbursts, and only strawberry ones. my absolute favourite type is the strawberry banana in the tropical kind, i'd love a bag entirely of those, but i'd still buy a bag of all the strawberry varities (i think there's plain strawberry, strawberry banana, and strawberry kiwi).

KhanadaRhodes said:
i wish you could buy packs of starburst with just one flavour, even if it was a combo of the different types. what i mean is...i love strawberry starbursts, and only strawberry ones. my absolute favourite type is the strawberry banana in the tropical kind, i'd love a bag entirely of those, but i'd still buy a bag of all the strawberry varities (i think there's plain strawberry, strawberry banana, and strawberry kiwi).

I like all the original flavours, but if I had to put them in order from best to worst, it'd be orange, cherry, strawberry, lemon.

LemonMelon said:
This Bang & Clatter CD Exchange idea seems weird to me. :huh:

Yes. It does. Do they not understand that Desert Island is the same, only not as weird, and paired with a game?

LemonMelon said:
This Bang & Clatter CD Exchange idea seems weird to me. :huh:
oh wow, did someone unearth that idea? cuz we did that years ago. i remember people sending me weird shit; i didn't really like a lot of the music i got sent to me.

basically, think of it like desert island, except instead of uploading the tracks, you're making cds and sending them to people.

KhanadaRhodes said:

Strawberry = the pink kind, right? Those are the best, for sure. :hi5:

KhanadaRhodes said:

basically, think of it like desert island, except instead of uploading the tracks, you're making cds and sending them to people.

So it costs more, and takes more effort, and you get less out of it. :hmm:

the tourist said:
I like all the original flavours, but if I had to put them in order from best to worst, it'd be orange, cherry, strawberry, lemon.
i haven't had an original pack in forever, i always buy tropical since i like strawberry-banana better than strawberry. but i'm sure i'd like orange starburst (i haven't had one in forever) and probably lemon.

but i'd hate cherry. i hate cherry everything. the only cherry-flavoured thing i like is cherry coke.

the tourist said:

Yes. It does. Do they not understand that Desert Island is the same, only not as weird, and paired with a game?

It doesn't sound as challenging to a person's tastes either...if it's made based on the tastes of the recipient, doesn't that just reinforce them?

KhanadaRhodes said:

but i'd hate cherry. i hate cherry everything. the only cherry-flavoured thing i like is cherry coke.

:yes:

I'm drinking cherry coke zero at the moment.

LemonMelon said:
Strawberry = the pink kind, right? Those are the best, for sure. :hi5:
:yes: sup strawberry buddy :hi5: i love strawberry anything. is there a raspberry starburst? you can tell i don't eat these very often, lol. if not, there should be. there should be a berry pack of starburst, with strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, and blackberry as the four flavours.

i'd eat the whole thing :drool:

LemonMelon said:

It doesn't sound as challenging to a person's tastes either...if it's made based on the tastes of the recipient, doesn't that just reinforce them?

Yeah. No kidding. I don't like it. So I won't participate. If I want to introduce people to new music I'll do it in here, and via mp3.

the tourist said:
So it costs more, and takes more effort, and you get less out of it. :hmm:
:yes: exactly. and plus...i always found, you tell people what you like, and they gave you a cd catered to their tastes anyway. it'd be like...i tell you i like 80s music, you give me a cd full of radiohead. umm, no.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:yes: sup strawberry buddy :hi5: i love strawberry anything. is there a raspberry starburst? you can tell i don't eat these very often, lol. if not, there should be. there should be a berry pack of starburst, with strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, and blackberry as the four flavours.

I agree completely. :yes:

Strawberry anything :drool:
Raspberry anything :drool:

I'm also against just about anything cherry-flavored. :yuck:

KhanadaRhodes said:

What they should do is just sell them by weight, and you can have the options of every flavour. You know, like they do with bulk candy. :hmm:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:drool:

the tourist said:
:yes:

I'm drinking cherry coke zero at the moment.
i almost bought one when i went to the hospital the other day to visit my dad. but my mom told me no sweets since we were about to eat. :lol: i still listen to my mom like i'm six years old.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:yes: exactly. and plus...i always found, you tell people what you like, and they gave you a cd catered to their tastes anyway. it'd be like...i tell you i like 80s music, you give me a cd full of radiohead. umm, no.

:lol: But if you like music, you like Radiohead. :sarcastic:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i almost bought one when i went to the hospital the other day to visit my dad. but my mom told me no sweets since we were about to eat. :lol: i still listen to my mom like i'm six years old.

Cherry Coke Zero isn't technically sweets.

LemonMelon said:
I agree completely. :yes:

Strawberry anything :drool:
Raspberry anything :drool:

I'm also against just about anything cherry-flavored. :yuck:
omg we're like twins :hi5:

i know what made me hate cherry stuff so much. children's tylenol. i HATED that stuff when i was a kid. and when i was little, all it came in was cherry. so cherry is forever ruined for me. it's just as well though, because now kid's medicine comes in tons of flavours, so now bubblegum, grape, etc. can be ruined for kids too :down:

KhanadaRhodes said:

omg we're like twins :hi5:

i know what made me hate cherry stuff so much. children's tylenol. i HATED that stuff when i was a kid. and when i was little, all it came in was cherry. so cherry is forever ruined for me. it's just as well though, because now kid's medicine comes in tons of flavours, so now bubblegum, grape, etc. can be ruined for kids too :down:

Grape. :barf:

Thanks, cough syrup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom