Sugar Tit, SC superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:
Silva, Bedard, and Hernandez are all pitching like aces, though (albeit Hernandez just had a rocky game yesterday).

Felix has come back to Earth a bit, but still is great. Bedard was undone by his defense his last start, but looked great after the 2nd inning. Yanks could not touch him.

LemonMelon said:

As long as they're not all busts, sure.

Would have liked to get a stud defensive lineman that could actually get some pressure, but hey, if you're scoring 45 points a game, who needs that, right? :wink:

It's the Mat Millen school of drafting. Enjoy. It's not like you play in a tough division. :)

Your team will play mine this season. Steelers get to play the Giants, Skins, Boys, Eagles, Pats, Colts, Chargers and the Jags. Great.

No spoken words said:

It's the Mat Millen school of drafting. Enjoy. It's not like you play in a tough division. :)

Your team will play mine this season. Steelers get to play the Giants, Skins, Boys, Eagles, Pats, Colts, Chargers and the Jags. Great.

And Devin Thomas is no Calvin Johnson, I'll tell you that much.

Steelers @ Skins on Monday night football is probably the game I'm most excited for this season. Hell, I may try to swing getting a couple of tickets.

No spoken words said:

Felix has come back to Earth a bit, but still is great. Bedard was undone by his defense his last start, but looked great after the 2nd inning. Yanks could not touch him.

Yeah, I'm following it all frustratingly close. The real problem with the Mariners: no consistent hitting.

LemonMelon said:

And Devin Thomas is no Calvin Johnson, I'll tell you that much.

Steelers @ Skins on Monday night football is probably the game I'm most excited for this season. Hell, I may try to swing getting a couple of tickets.

I wonder if Devin will be a Mike Williams or Charles Rogers...those Lions love their WR's.

Did not realize they were playing on MNF. That'll be cool.

No spoken words said:

I wonder if Devin will be a Mike Williams or Charles Rogers...those Lions love their WR's.

Did not realize they were playing on MNF. That'll be cool.

They love their WRs, but they don't seem to care much about their OL. The irony.

Is Kornheiser going to be on MNF this year? He ruined it for me last year.

LemonMelon said:

They love their WRs, but they don't seem to care much about their OL. The irony.

Is Kornheiser going to be on MNF this year? He ruined it for me last year.

Yeah, he'll be back. I did not think he was as bad as Dennis Miller, but, I still like professional broadcasters to call my games for me. ESPN is a circus.

Khan, I'm here for a bit today, but I'd not term me as being "back". :)

and i know i haven't really talked about this (mainly because i didn't want to jinx it) but my boss just sent me an email alluding that he's going to announce his decision regarding a promotion i put in for :anxious:

KhanadaRhodes said:
and i know i haven't really talked about this (mainly because i didn't want to jinx it) but my boss just sent me an email alluding that he's going to announce his decision regarding a promotion i put in for :anxious:

Good luck!

No spoken words said:

Yeah, he'll be back. I did not think he was as bad as Dennis Miller, but, I still like professional broadcasters to call my games for me. ESPN is a circus.

But what's a football game without Russell Crowe or Brett Favre's wife hawking her book?

LemonMelon said:

But what's a football game without Russell Crowe or Brett Favre's wife hawking her book?

It's hard for me to communicate how much I hate ESPN. We're talking as a viewer, and as a professional. They represent so many things I just loathe. I work with a lot of people that used to work there, and it's amazing how they all received this great education on how to produce TV the right way at their level, but had their instincts and choices over turned by the suits. I'm a suit, too, as it turns out, but, I'd rather make TV I'm proud of than pander to the lowest common denominator. I also believe in reporting news, not making news.

No spoken words said:
You should go fuck yourself. You know, work that into your day. Have you given that any thought, THE AMENDMENT? Have you? Scum.

Hey ... hey ... FUCK YOU. I've had it up to fucking here with this shit. And by here, I mean fucking over my head here. I'm holding me hand up over my head. Why? You're pissing me the fuck off. God, you're such a tool.

the tourist said:

Silver and Gold, yes. Heartland? No. Heartland, imo, deserved to be on The Joshua Tree.

The lyrics didn't come till RAH time, though.

Axver said:
Dalton's purpose here seems to just be to bore or insult people. Thank God he's gone. What a wanker.

Change Dalton to NSW and that's exactly how I feel. Fuck. I'm so going Powerjuice on your ass, motherfucker.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:giggle: i don't get* why he dislikes dalton so much, i think he's hilarious.

*i do get it, actually.

They don't like each other because they are opposites.

phillyfan26 said:

They don't like each other because they are opposites.

The shittiness of ESPN caused a slit in the time-space continuum to be created, which caused Dalton, Axver's mirror image to be thrust upon society. We never suspected anything because he's so much like the rest of us, but that's how it went down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom