Springsteen Survivor - Tier 2 - Round 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST favorite.

• Lost in the Flood

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • For You

• Spirit in the Night

• It's Hard to Be A Saint in the City

• The Ties that Band

• Two Hearts

• The River

• Nebraska

• Atlantic City

• Reason to Believe

• Tunnel of Love

• Brilliant Disguise

• Valentine's Day

• Radio Nowhere

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
Please vote for your LEAST favorite.

Sorry for the delay, interference down-time and all that jazz.

"Girls In Their Summer Clothes" was rather handily eliminated last round.

This might have an even lower turnout because it's the weekend.

Tough decision here. It's between Two Hearts, Cadillac Ranch and Devil's Arcade for me.

I keep forgetting to leave the weekend ones open for three days :doh: will PM a mod for some help there. God, I'm so out of sync with what day it is anymore.

Johnny 99, still surprised it made it this far, don't know what everyone sees in it.

I maintain that The River simply did not deserve 6 tracks. At least two of those songs are far weaker than everything else here.

Of course, I also don't agree with the songs you guys picked from that album. Ties That Bind, Two Hearts, The River, Point Blank, Stolen Car, and Drive All Night would have been my picks, not fluff like Cadillac Ranch and Sherry Darling. I'm not a big fan of Independence Day either...by the time he repeats the title for the 400th time, I've tuned the song out, and that's like a minute in. I never did figure out if it was, in fact, Independence Day.

I maintain that The River simply did not deserve 6 tracks. At least two of those songs are far weaker than everything else here.

Of course, I also don't agree with the songs you guys picked from that album. Ties That Bind, Two Hearts, The River, Point Blank, Stolen Car, and Drive All Night would have been my picks, not fluff like Cadillac Ranch and Sherry Darling. I'm not a big fan of Independence Day either...by the time he repeats the title for the 400th time, I've tuned the song out, and that's like a minute in. I never did figure out if it was, in fact, Independence Day.

I agree that the wrong songs were chosen, but I disagree that it didn't deserve six tracks.

My favorites from it stack up well to my favorites from almost every other album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom