Springsteen Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, 34 page thread on Bruce! I guess the new album was a hit with everyone?

For me, I thought it was good, best since TOL, but nothing really special. Definitely not enough to get me to go listen to it in a stadium environment.

Actually, we've just had one, continuous Springsteen thread going for over a year now or so. This is just part three.

Because, unlike other people around here, we don't have to post a gazillion threads regarding the same artist. :wink:

It should have Ben Stiller as a special guest, doing his Springsteen impersonation.

Legends of Springsteen!!!!! :drool:

I don't know if I told it here, but I got tickets to see the Boss again in July in San Sebastian (Spain)....:wink:

I'm going to see Springsteen twice in less than a year :drool:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Martha, you know you want to visit the gorgeous and vibrant city of Detroit. Just doooooooooo it. Oh, wait, Bruce has to actually play here this year first. :mad:

:lol:

Anyone else get the Amazon.com e-mail today about Springsteen concert dates? I eagerly opened it at work -- in the city of Detroit -- hoping to see the magic words "Auburn Hills" or "Detroit" on the schedule.

Nope. It just listed the already scheduled US dates. :angry:

BS-GITSC.jpg

There's a new "Winter Mix" of the song, a live version, and the video. Was released yesterday on iTunes.

Curious how the new mix sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom