Song Title Chain XXXXIX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Sorry again! You see I'm looking at photos on Flickr as well as browsing youtube and my small internet connection speed isn't happy so by the time I've loaded this page I'm a song behind you two! So I think I might bow out of this game for now! ;)

Blur- To The End

Last edited:
:wave: Q1 :wink: the weather's been pretty crazy here - how about you?

Beatles - Drive My Car

susanp6 said:
:wave: Q1 :wink: the weather's been pretty crazy here - how about you?

Utterly mad! It's been just rain and gales constantly for about a week now (the felt roof on our wooden shed blew off, fence panels broke, etc). It reminds me a bit of what living next to the sea with the waves must be like because that's how loud the wind was getting. But today it's been back to normal. The wind has died down, the rain's stopped and although it's cold again it's not too bad :huh:

:eek: that's bad with the roof being blown off n' all :ohmy: it was crazy on Friday night here, almost as bad as New Years' Eve!!! I came back in, and decided i wouldn't bother going out - i'd rather not get blown into the road thanks! :yikes: still, at least we don't have things a sbad as some of our American friends with hurricanes, etc :uhoh:

Beatles - With A little Help From My Friends

susanp6 said:
still, at least we don't have things a sbad as some of our American friends with hurricanes, etc :uhoh:

:yes: That's what I was thinking too, I mean we moan about British weather but there's a lot about it to be grateful for! And how Americans or other people around the world cope with tornadoes, hurricanes and the like is beyond me and if I were wearing a hat I'd take it off to them. :yes:

The Beatles- All You Need Is Love

:wave: I think I'll force myself upstairs to bed now so goodnight all. :wave:

Night Q1 :wave: i know you're gone now but nighty night anyway :wink:

Oh i know Tiny! I'm glad for our weather most of the time, even though it's pretty cold in winter :madspit:

Beatles - Piggies :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom