Song Title Chain XLlll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by FitzChivalry
Somewhere around there. We used to listen to it on the way, to and from, water polo practice and games. I had such a CRUSH on my friend who played the album when he used to drive us! :drool: :drool:

Oh yeah !! :up:

It was such a 'PARTY' album ... there was never a time when I would listen to the ENTIRE record, that a party wasn't going on.
It seemed to just 'do that' to my friends and myself ... hard core jam music !! Absolutely GREAT to party to. :drool:

Skid Row - I Remember You

MsMofoGone said:

Oh yeah !! :up:

It was such a 'PARTY' album ... there was never a time when I would listen to the ENTIRE record, that a party wasn't going on.
It seemed to just 'do that' to my friends and myself ... hard core jam music !! Absolutely GREAT to party to. :drool:

heh heh heh Actually, I feel kind of cheesy, but . . . . I really only liked the album because of the boy. :reject: Because it's what he was into. I've never since bought a . . . .well, what are they? hard rock? metal? glam? album. "Empire" is still the only one I've ever bought. Anyways, that never was and never has been my genre of music. The stupid things I did because of that boy! :huh: :reject:

Madonna -- I'll Remember

Originally posted by FitzChivalry
heh heh heh Actually, I feel kind of cheesy, but . . . . I really only liked the album because of the boy. :reject: Because it's what he was into. I've never since bought a . . . .well, what are they? hard rock? metal? glam? album. "Empire" is still the only one I've ever bought. Anyways, that never was and never has been my genre of music. The stupid things I did because of that boy! :huh: :reject:

Hey, I hear what you're saying. I only listened to 'certain' kinds of music while growing up too. :up:
There's only one true 'sign' ... I still listen to that era of music. :lol:

I just cannot 'take part' in the newer music these days ... it's so-ooo hip-hop this, or new-wave that. There's nothing out there that reminds me of say Floyd, Zeppelin, Depeche or even the pop era of Genesis, Journey or REO. It's sad really ... that music has changed so-ooo much. I guess it's just a never-ending change of the times that predicts what will happen. :sad:

Shalamar - A Night To Remember

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom