So, Interference members who make you think of other stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nurse Chrissi

hellonurse4.jpg

:flirt:

Angela Harlem said:
i probably need to clarify it was because of the photo of the box of tampax he was wearing which appeared a while ago.
:shifty:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. 'Fes up, Anna. Chizip prolly reminds you of tampons because you have some Charles-Camilla-Over-The-Phone-Conversation secret dream. :wink:

MsPurrl said:
Whenever I see "bonoishot", I always read it as "bono is shot." :reject:

I always read it as "bono i shot" and I can't help but think "whoa! does she have some kind of Mark David Chapman obsession with Bono?" :ohmy:

:wink:

oh, it definitely was a classic costume. he doesn't quite make me think of charles, though, sorry flavie. as you know, chizip is a real meatbag of male hotness and i (hope) i dont resemble ole camilla.

:hmm:

lets leave this train of thought, eh?
:sad:

I crack up whenever I see Canadiens' posts, because his previous avatar reminds me of a fookin hilarious bloke we go to Bathurst with each year. The resemblence is uncanny. I'll try to post a pic, does it have to be from a website? Or can I just post a pic I have in my documents?

Last edited:
I associate Headache with sarcasm. Anytime I hear sarcasm during the day, that's it. It's Headache.

Also Guinness.

indra said:

I always read it as "bono i shot" and I can't help but think "whoa! does she have some kind of Mark David Chapman obsession with Bono?" :ohmy:

:wink:

I can assure i don't. :wink:

It obviously wasn't a great screen name to choose but i'm stuck with it now. :wink: I think only 2 people have only ever got what i meant it as. :shrug::giggle:

Last edited:
Disclaimer: I don't know this person, so I hope I don't insult them!

I'm not dyslexic, but every time I see this member's name: smileymbcastard I read 'Smiley McBastard'. :reject: :lmao:

My apologies to you, Smiley. :giggle:

BluRmGrl said:
Disclaimer: I don't know this person, so I hope I don't insult them!

I'm not dyslexic, but every time I see this member's name: smileymbcastard I read 'Smiley McBastard'. :reject: :lmao:

My apologies to you, Smiley. :giggle:

:reject: I thought it WAS Smiley McBastard.

Canadiens1160 said:
Whenever I see Carek1230 has posted, I think Carek?....more like Garak.

.... :ohmy:
I thought I was the only one!!

For the longest time I thought Zootlesque's avatar was a manta ray or something... :reject:

I love seeing the poster who's name is a shortened version of "Capital City Goofball," and his/her icon is a picture of the very Capital City Goofball the name invokes.

Gotta love the classic Simpsons.

So yeah, uh, it makes me think of The Simpsons, but that's kinda the point. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom