So I'm Planning This Big Suprise Right...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man2002

Blue Crack Addict
Well,
Mum's A Green Day Fan....

Whist watching the Aussie MTV Awards last night She made me feel rather guilty.....
she said "You know if we wern't going over to see U2 in America, I'd Probabley go and See Green Day"...

So I hoped onto Ebay....and tickets are $368, for 2......Good seats though...

I rang Dad this afternoon, and he says we shouldnt get them.....Its too much since we are going to america.....fair enough.....BUT, Mum would love it so much.....and I can't really afford to pay the lot on my own (Dad And i were going 50/50.)

I still want to do this....After all without her I wouldn't be going to any U2 shows until they came to Australia....

wow, that's really sweet on so many levels 1) that your mom's a GD fan 2) that your parents are taking you across the world 3) that they're taking you to see U2 and 4) that you're so thoughtful :cute:

Maybe you can convince your dad he could use it as sort of an early anniversary present or something like that?

That's so sweet. I am sure your mom did not mean to make you feel guilty. She is probably thrilled that she could help you see U2. I would do what your father said. You wouldn't want to inadvertantly put on any extra stress for him.

Back
Top Bottom