snowflakes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hate them :|

It started snowing this morning...is still snowing...is forecasted to snow through next Tuesday....and probably until mid-April like usual. :banghead:

susanp6 said:
Yes, it's amazing to think ever single flake is different :shocked:

you know, i know this is what they say, but i dont buy this. there are trillions and trillions of snow flakes every year. there has to be at least 2 that are the same.

All of you who've never seen snowflakes before...want to trade places with me? :happy: Look, lots and lots of snow!

cb1.jpg

bon4.jpg

nfwint6.jpg

I would trade all of that just to be able to have a natural tan again. :|

so how much snow do you all get per year?

in my hometown (mishawaka, IN) we get about 75 inches... here in CT where I am for school, more like 20.

71.6 inches annual snowfall. Also, we average THREE clear days in November (or 8 total clear or partly cloudy) and TWO clear days in December (or 6 total clear or partly cloudy). And people laugh b/c they think S.A.D doesn't exist...

Our problem is the Lake Effect. We get these crazy thunderstorms with lightning and snow at the same time, or really nasty ice storms that bring down all the trees and wires. :huh:

Newfoundland.jpg

God guard thee Newfoundland. (I didn't take that picture, but it always fills me with awe.)

When I go to Geneseo, you're all getting pictures of the glorious snowfall in a thread like this. It is in the snow belt of Western NY state, and they get true "lake effect" snow squalls and such

:drool:

I so can't wait to get me some of that.

Snow is like..... like a white, powerdery drug, and it is my drug of choice. I don't know why I like it so much :crack: But I just do... I guess I could live in the tropics, or down in FLA for a while, but..... it wouldn't seem right.

Wherever I go, I will always associate the winter, holiday time, with snow. That's just me

I can't wait for snow to fall here............................. :hyper:

A Lot of people are fight club fanatics. I watched it, and it was good. But.... :shrug: I don't know, maybe I should watch it again.

BUtI'd rather betwatching some snow flakes, at the moment.......

Back
Top Bottom