Shuttlecock! Part III - Just the Cock and the Shuttle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shuttlecockvl5.jpg

Well, I guess we know what the tour merch looks like.

:ohmy:

If I wear one to the show will they finally bring Dirty Cock out of retirement? Maybe with a group order or something?

It's Friday, what do you expect?

I'm a big dirty cock fan as well, as it turns out. Especially live. Sure, I like dirty studio cock, but it's dirtier when the dirty cock is live.

I should probably head home from work early today.

I'm a big dirty cock fan as well, as it turns out. Especially live. Sure, I like dirty studio cock, but it's dirtier when the dirty cock is live.

I should probably head home from work early today.

agreed, I have no idea why they haven't brought it back, it would have worked well on the last tour if you ask me.

too much cock?

Dirty Cock is fucking awesome live. It's quite average in the studio, but live they fucking take that shit to another level.

agreed, I have no idea why they haven't brought it back, it would have worked well on the last tour if you ask me.

too much cock?

I was once told by Lance's Mom that you cannot possibly ever have enough cock.

I still cannot believe that I was down in San Diego for show 1 of the Verticock Tour, and out came Electric Cock, An Cock Dubh/The Black Cock :)love: Dalton), and Cock Station.

But, yes, Dirty Cock would be a pleasant surprise.

I was once told by Lance's Mom that you cannot possibly ever have enough cock.

I still cannot believe that I was down in San Diego for show 1 of the Verticock Tour, and out came Electric Cock, An Cock Dubh/The Black Cock :)love: Dalton), and Cock Station.

But, yes, Dirty Cock would be a pleasant surprise.

It's just such a kick ass song and the vocals don't strike me as being particularly hard for Boner to handle, The Hedge sang all the high parts live.

I want Dirty Cock with a blinding light show and as much sensory overload as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom