Should I Randoooooooooooom or should I go?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had Eggos, since that's all we have in the house. :|

I STILL have an indescribable mess on my hands, but the good news is that I bought a shredder!

Blue Room said:
I was just going through the TV listings here at work. (Kind of a slow day for a change. :shrug: Not complaining!)

FYI: reminder for those in Randooom that care. Dr. Who is on at 9pm eastern time tonight. I forgot about it last week.
:up:
Thank you for the Dr. Who reminder! I would have forgotten

Schmeg said:
I had Eggos, since that's all we have in the house. :|

I STILL have an indescribable mess on my hands, but the good news is that I bought a shredder!

:applaud:Schmeg bought a shredder!!!!!!!!!!

shari schultz said:

:applaud:Schmeg bought a shredder!!!!!!!!!!

BR needs to get one also. :reject:

I thought I was getting one for Christmas from my family, but I didnt get one. :( What stinks about it is one of our possible company Christmas selections this year was a shredder. I didnt get it because I thought I would be getting one from family. :shrug: :hmm: Maybe next Christmas, hope its still a selection next year.

Blue Room said:

BR needs to get one also. :reject:

I thought I was getting one for Christmas from my family, but I didnt get one. :( What stinks about it is one of our possible company Christmas selections this year was a shredder. I didnt get it because I thought I would be getting one from family. :shrug: :hmm: Maybe next Christmas, hope its still a selection next year.
Not you too? :ohmy:

Too bad about the whole family/work mix up........

kellyahern said:

I hate that moment - where you go from "maybe I'm getting sick/hey it might just be allergies" to "nope, this a cold allright . . . dammit!" :grumpy:

:hug: Kariann :hug:

try some zinc

:yes:

Last night I thought that it was just strain on my voice since I had been taking calls non-stop for the last 3-4 hours of my shift yesterday since I usually can feel the strain after a day like that.

Kariann said:
I'm getting sick. It's not the I think I'm getting sick kind of thing where you can convince yourself you are not....this is the I AM getting sick. :grumpy:

Springtime colds:down:
Those are always the worst.........cold season is over damnit! They always seem to last twice as long as a winter time cold.
:reject: sorry not helping :reject:
Have you ever tried Airborne? Some people at work did and it worked quite well for them...........

Being Mick is on A & E RIGHT NOW! Watch it!!!! Bono is in for a split second, so don't blink. Plus there's a scene at the airport with Mick that is a riot :love:

shari schultz said:

Springtime colds:down:
Those are always the worst.........cold season is over damnit! They always seem to last twice as long as a winter time cold.
:reject: sorry not helping :reject:
Have you ever tried Airborne? Some people at work did and it worked quite well for them...........

I know...I usually end up getting one in Spring every year it seems like.

I'm going to need to go pick up some drugs tomorrow so maybe I'll give that a try.

I am so tired my eyes are burning........yes, it was another sleepless night last night. :crack:
Watching the last bit of Dr. Who and heading to bed........:wave:

Wow, of all things. They just reported on the news that Bono is coming to Grand Rapids to speak on May 5. :shrug: Interesting.

shari schultz said:
^Is the little drooly guy to help it cool off?
:lol:

Yes, I made some steam and got a nice facial out of the deal too! :D

Kariann said:
My mom just asked me when I was going to be gone this week AGAIN. I think I'm going to write it in huge block letters and put it on the fridge. :rolleyes:

Sorry, when are you going to be gone again?

:laugh: :wink:

Kariann said:
I am officially sick...cough...scratchy throat....runny nose....can't breathe and watery eyes.

Oh noooooooooo...............sorry to hear that it is now official.
I hope you feel better soon...........
Oh and when are you going to be gone again?

:evil:

YAY! I had a feeling it was the Coldplay concert. Have fun! BR and I are just unoriginal in our humor tonight.......

Jen and I leave Thursday for Hawaii..........:hyper: Trying to plan some stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom