Should I Randoooooooooooom or should I go?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:sad: I don't have room for 2 of my pictures. Someone cut me off. I have 3 pictures I bought last year that I haven't even framed. AND....:gasp: Red Rocks Edge doesn't have a home anymore :scream: :rant: I put a lamp on the shelf by where I had the picture hanging. I decided it would be better not to have a light shining directly on it, plus I framed another picture, so it needs a new home. :scream: It's sitting on the floor next to me. I could always put some stuff in my bedroom :hmm:

it is storming here...........

cleaning, packing, chatting with Jen about the whole vacation thing................and watching West Wing.............

arw9797 said:
:sad: I don't have room for 2 of my pictures. Someone cut me off. I have 3 pictures I bought last year that I haven't even framed. AND....:gasp: Red Rocks Edge doesn't have a home anymore :scream: :rant: I put a lamp on the shelf by where I had the picture hanging. I decided it would be better not to have a light shining directly on it, plus I framed another picture, so it needs a new home. :scream: It's sitting on the floor next to me. I could always put some stuff in my bedroom :hmm:

I still don't have a frame for the autographed shirt. My Bono poster is framed, but it's been sitting on the floor for at least two years :reject:.

I have to make another vet appointment for my cat (see the cat thread). I am bummed :(.

kellyahern said:

I still don't have a frame for the autographed shirt. My Bono poster is framed, but it's been sitting on the floor for at least two years :reject:.

I have to make another vet appointment for my cat (see the cat thread). I am bummed :(.

:hug: I'll have to find the cat thread.

I still have to make my collage from the Vertigo Tour. I found the right size frame but it's $50.00 :eek: It was 50% off today at Michaels but I still couldn't break down and spend another $25.00 on frames. It'll go on my birthday list :love:

My head is pounding and I think I am going to suck at replying to pm's again tonight and go to bed. I've got another action-packed, Gaptastic day tomorrow starting at 9 (and possibly going until 9) and I have jet lag from Spring Forward, so bed is probably the best place for me right now.

*shameless journal plug*
Thanks for all the positive thoughts, everyone. :hug: For my test results and some pictures of the Ice Dancing Posse, just click that link! :wink:

I too have a daylight savings time hangover :|

I had to be up early to take a mini fah to a swimming lesson and then we went to a softball practise. I then came home and went back to bed as I am working tonight.

It's break time and I have to go back soon :(

It's going to be sunny tomorrow and I don't have to work job #2. I'm not sure if I should start off big and walk the 3.2 miles around my favorite lake or go to one of the smaller ones. It'll feel good to walk around a lake that's 3.2 miles, right? :eek: I'm going to do it. My iPod and I could use a nice long walk. :drool:

Good evening randoomers :wave:

I went shopping today and spent too much money on cds and dvds :D

I bought Narnia, King Kong and a 3 pack that includes Stripes, Ghostbusters and Groundhog Day. New cds include new David Gilmour, Bedouin Soundclash, Eminem Greatest Hits and a Tragically Hip cd/dvd set.

:hyper:

Yep they sure did! At first I couldnt see them in the rafters before the show but then we found them!

What was funny was there was a woman in the front row talking on her cell phone so Chris called her out on it and made her come up on stage. They made her an "office" with a bean bag chair and had her sit there and take her calls during the whole acoustic set! He worked in "you've got balls to come to our concert to make your calls" into the song. It was great!

It was a better show than the one I saw here last summer.

Kariann said:
Yep they sure did! At first I couldnt see them in the rafters before the show but then we found them!

What was funny was there was a woman in the front row talking on her cell phone so Chris called her out on it and made her come up on stage. They made her an "office" with a bean bag chair and had her sit there and take her calls during the whole acoustic set! He worked in "you've got balls to come to our concert to make your calls" into the song. It was great!

It was a better show than the one I saw here last summer.

:laugh: That is funny. I wish Bono would do something like that (I guess he sort of did in NY on third leg). Sounds like a good show. I wish I could have seen them this tour.

shari schultz said:
Last day of work before vacation :hyper:

I'm envious that you get to go on vacation.

Then knowing where you are going on top of it! :madspit:

:wink: Have a good time! :) (Like I even need to say that.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom