Shitterton, Dorset Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man. Now I'm kinda tempted to go through Super Smash Bros. Melee on hard and see how far I make it before I get my arse kicked.

It is my dream to someday own an Ocarina :shifty:

I've heard that final boss is a bitch.

I WILL NEVER KNOW :scream:
The final boss on Windwaker? Yes. I got so fucking mad. I haven't played it since then. I still have my file too.

Beat Ocarina of Time pretty easily, though.

Huh, Australia's Olympic equestrian team is a husband and wife pair. Now that's not something you see every day.

And nobody who's actually paying attention to the Games is around right now, eh? Damn.

Huh, Australia's Olympic equestrian team is a husband and wife pair. Now that's not something you see every day.

And nobody who's actually paying attention to the Games is around right now, eh? Damn.

Heh. Sadly, not. The Olympics don't really interest me a whole hell of a ot.
I saw Stephanie Rice win that Gold last night but that was it. I turned it off when those chinese guys were swinging around.

:sad: sorry I disappeared, but...Ben walked up here holding Britt's bunny and asked me why it was sleeping with its eyes open :sad: He's very distraught right now, and very much taking a bath. We have no idea what happened, but the other bunny is going to the vet tomorrow before anyone is touching them again.

:wave: Hey, guys. Haven't posted in here in what, a week? :lol:

Man. Now I'm kinda tempted to go through Super Smash Bros. Melee on hard and see how far I make it before I get my arse kicked.

I can beat Classic on very hard with Falco. :rockon: Also, two level 9's at once.

:sad: sorry I disappeared, but...Ben walked up here holding Britt's bunny and asked me why it was sleeping with its eyes open :sad: He's very distraught right now, and very much taking a bath. We have no idea what happened, but the other bunny is going to the vet tomorrow before anyone is touching them again.

:sad: Oh man, that really sucks. Hope the other one doesn't pick up whatever may have gotten to the one that passed. :yikes:

Oh, that's terrible. :(

Hope the other bunny is alright!

I really hope the other bunny is ok. I just had such a bad feeling about getting the rabbits, because they're hard o take care of and Ben's so young, but I didn't anticipate this :( Brit's ok, but Ben is fairly sad and upset about it. He's happy that we can bury it in the back yard though so he can "Visit it when [he] wants"

I really hope the other bunny is ok. I just had such a bad feeling about getting the rabbits, because they're hard o take care of and Ben's so young, but I didn't anticipate this :( Brit's ok, but Ben is fairly sad and upset about it. He's happy that we can bury it in the back yard though so he can "Visit it when [he] wants"
I hope so too. I've noticed that bunnies have health problems like that.

I can beat Classic on very hard with Falco. :rockon: Also, two level 9's at once.
I've beaten it on Classic, very hard with Link before. But this was when I was playing it very religiously. I'd need to practice before I could do that again.
I've also taken on 3 pretty good human players all against me before - with Link, of course and whipped them all across the stage. :rockon:

I hope so too. I've noticed that bunnies have health problems like that.

I can't believe Brittany would even WANT another rabbit. Dutchie was her first rabbit, and its passing was quite depressing (my Step Dad's fault, he still feels guilty about it). Midnight, that was Brittany being so young's mistake, she gave it a bath with soap, that rabbit died while I was holding it, so I was pretty devastated. I know there was another bunny in there somewhere, but I'm not sure what happened to it.

They've been worse. :slant:

I hear you're not feeling up to speed. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yeah, I've come down with a pretty nasty flu, same one that got Kim & Co. And whatever thoughts I was having earlier today of feeling better have just been blown out of the water, as I'm thoroughly exhausted merely from cooking some soup. But at least I now have some chicken noodle soup to enjoy, so it works out I suppose!

So much for having a healthy year ...

I can't believe Brittany would even WANT another rabbit. Dutchie was her first rabbit, and its passing was quite depressing (my Step Dad's fault, he still feels guilty about it). Midnight, that was Brittany being so young's mistake, she gave it a bath with soap, that rabbit died while I was holding it, so I was pretty devastated. I know there was another bunny in there somewhere, but I'm not sure what happened to it.
I stopped getting hamsters for that sort of reason. I had 7 different ones when I was younger and it was hard for me to lose each and every one of them. I couldn't handle that again. It's worse with cats, though.
Can't help but love those little furballs.

Just some familial tensions is all. My mom and I practically strangled each other on Thursday night, and my dad is just incredibly pissed off in general at me.

But with me personally, no, everything's great.

Oh, what fun times. :slant: Hope the tension blows over quickly.

Just some familial tensions is all. My mom and I practically strangled each other on Thursday night, and my dad is just incredibly pissed off at me in general.

But other than that, no, everything's great.

God, that sounds a lot like with how things were for me on the verge of my ast year of school. I don't know what advice to give you except that it's hopefully only one more year. And even that is hard to take, because that can seem like the longest eternity.

I stopped getting hamsters for that sort of reason. I had 7 different ones when I was younger and it was hard for me to lose each and every one of them. I couldn't handle that again. It's worse with cats, though.

I still miss Shogun, my childhood cat. And he died 11 years ago!

He seems better now. Bath cheered him up, and of course mom and I assuring him that it's going to be ok didn't hurt anything :wink:

Mother knows best, right? :wink:

Of course Of course. God, I feel like I'm going to cry, and I didn't even want the rabbits. But Kosuke was so cute :(. Plus Ben was so sad, and the way he kept insisting the rabbit was just asleep :scream:

TOPIC CHANGE!

Haha, Channel 7 is getting owned by whoever's doing the cross-country equestrian feed. They keep bitching that they aren't getting enough footage of the Aussie riders! Thank god. It's nice to have a break from the constant procession of "Australia's the only country at the Olympics".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom