Shirley or Gwen?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I used to think they were both average, pretty girls. That was back in the mid-1990's when "Tragic Kingdom" was released and "Garbage" was the newest offering from post-alternative rock.

Then "Version 2.0" came out and Shirley was irresistible with her short red hair and that damn sexy accent, and that "Let Me Blow Your Mind" video started to air on tv with Gwen sporting the long blonde hair (yummy!).

Now I'm torn between what they looked like before they became -uber-famous and what they look like after spending a few thousand dollars are their daily appearance.

So FINALLY, here's my opinion: Gwen looks really attractive at the present, plus I like No Doubt's latest album, "Rock Steady"....however, while she was still cute back in the day, I didn't like her style. Shirley has gone through many incarnations in the beauty department. She looked pretty hot during the first tour for "Garbage" and super-uber-sexy during the "I Think I'm Paranoid" stage, but lately she's lost the sex appeal in favor of the more androgynous side.

Today's Look:

c-2002-roskilde_4.jpg

uia059.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom