Saint-Louis-du-Ha! Ha!, Quebec Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either by era or by status as a B-side or bonus track, I think.

I have to re-sort them anyway, as most are just there.

This won't get started tonight, though.

yeaaah. i mean when you old lkike me you drink early. i had lots ofmargararitas bc they said iget them free bc its my bday. i lost count. and then my friend got me a bittle of wine as a gif so id rank taht at the bar too. idrank a lot in just a few horus

unico said:
yeaaah. i mean when you old lkike me you drink early. i had lots ofmargararitas bc they said iget them free bc its my bday. i lost count. and then my friend got me a bittle of wine as a gif so id rank taht at the bar too. idrank a lot in just a few horus
:lol: you've only got a couple years on me, so if you're old...

free alcohol on your birthday? i like that :hmm:

unico said:
ya go to chiis! i got this dude with staple in his head as our weaiter. he wasso nice
do they offer free shots as well? cuz i don't think i can drink a ton of vodka drinks, i'd rather just have a bunch of shots :drool: and a staple in his head? eww!

unico said:
i dontknw about the fre shots i just ordered one maragarararita and he was like 'its your birthday/ all yoru maragararitas are freee tonight'
:hmm: they pass out free margaritas at chili's like it's going out of style. like it's always happy hour when i go there so they're two for one. hey waiter, i don't like tequila so i don't want a fucking two-for-one margarita OR house wine :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom