Sücka, Liechtenstein Superthread (300 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sad thing is, 99% of WTAHAN is going to be on right board with it.

i like it :D

and the grammatical error :whistle:

Wait...what?
onoz-omg.gif

Your opinion is the one I'm the most interested in. I learn from the best.

Fuckin' :lmao:, man. Especially the Fez-Being Born/White As Snow part. "I LOVE THIS BAND." Perhaps it needs more "fool", though.

i know, i know! :mad: it's from my years of classmates making me type their papers for them because i was faster at it (they obvs hand-wrote it) and also having to proofread articles in our school's newspaper and yearbook.

A friend of mine and I have taken to carrying around red pens and correcting errors on posters and such. It's a wonderful thing to do. Particularly where apostrophe failings are involved - there's a huge sign on the shop nearby that proclaims "SOFA'S!" and it causes me physical pain. Being pedantic is an excellent hobby :up:

Fuckin' :lmao:, man. Especially the Fez-Being Born/White As Snow part. "I LOVE THIS BAND." Perhaps it needs more "fool", though.

I know shouldn't use my best material for a thread that's going to be moving so fast that no one will be reading anything from the previous 2-3 pages, but maybe, when the next album is released, it will be one of those gems that people dig up, fossilized in amber.

A friend of mine and I have taken to carrying around red pens and correcting errors on posters and such. It's a wonderful thing to do. Particularly where apostrophe failings are involved - there's a huge sign on the shop nearby that proclaims "SOFA'S!" and it causes me physical pain. Being pedantic is an excellent hobby :up:

3270881596_7535d1748a.jpg

IT'S JUST NOT WRIGHT.

wait.

I'm sure the people who named New Zealand were completely unfamiliar with the apostrophe. I mean, Donnellys Crossing? Seriously?

Hey, don't be mean----perhaps that's how the Cylons on Battlestar Galactica write. :tsk:

Oh, sorry, I forgot how politically insightful apostrophes can be!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom