Randoooooooooooooom: Ice Dancing Toward Toll House Cookie Bars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the local traffic reporters on tv was looking for someone to make a cheesecake a couple weeks back.......I tweeted that I knew a pastry chef in MN and it would just cost her $ for supplies, time, the cheesecake and delivery...........I just found the response to my tweet.
Perfect! An 800 dollar cheesecake!
:lol:
I'm trying to find you clients, arw :)

I really get a kick out of her. She does a excellent snark commentary during award shows.
She saw my tweet about wearing 2 different shoes and wanted a picture. So I tweeted her one.

She had a baby and she has a twitter account called bitterbaby. Those tweets are pretty funny also.

One of the local traffic reporters on tv was looking for someone to make a cheesecake a couple weeks back.......I tweeted that I knew a pastry chef in MN and it would just cost her $ for supplies, time, the cheesecake and delivery...........I just found the response to my tweet.
:lol:
I'm trying to find you clients, arw :)

I really get a kick out of her. She does a excellent snark commentary during award shows.
She saw my tweet about wearing 2 different shoes and wanted a picture. So I tweeted her one.

She had a baby and she has a twitter account called bitterbaby. Those tweets are pretty funny also.

that's funny!

I just watched an entire hour of Law and Order. I either spaced out at the end or they really didn't say what happened because I have no idea who the killer ended up to be. :der: I never watch shows like that but I happened to turn it to NBC just as it was starting and next thing you know it's over. :huh: That was a quick hour!

a March tradition......Bobby Flay in Ireland on Food Network! I think I've seen this a million times by now over the years. I could go for a pint right now......

Do they have that on each year? My brother called to tell me it was on, so we got to see most of it. The Cliffs of Moher! The Rock of Cashel! Beautiful green hills, rock walls! Loved the parts about the potatoes, and I really liked that they mentioned that cattle feeding on different kinds of grass made for different-tasting beef. I definitely noticed that in the bacon cheeseburger I had at The White House in Kinsale. And their bacon is what we know as Canadian bacon. I'm not a Guinness fan, but I sure could go for a pint of Bulmer's Pear Cider. :D

Ah, God--I want to go back there so bad! I feel like something crawled into my heart when I was there, and took up residence. But it's a good thing!

Do they have that on each year? My brother called to tell me it was on, so we got to see most of it. The Cliffs of Moher! The Rock of Cashel! Beautiful green hills, rock walls! Loved the parts about the potatoes, and I really liked that they mentioned that cattle feeding on different kinds of grass made for different-tasting beef. I definitely noticed that in the bacon cheeseburger I had at The White House in Kinsale. And their bacon is what we know as Canadian bacon. I'm not a Guinness fan, but I sure could go for a pint of Bulmer's Pear Cider. :D

Ah, God--I want to go back there so bad! I feel like something crawled into my heart when I was there, and took up residence. But it's a good thing!

it's been on each year since it was made in the earlier part of the decade. I love seeing all the sights again and also places I didn't get to see when I was in Ireland. Makes me want to go back for more! I've definitely been in a Guinness/Smithwick's mood with all of the St Paddy's day displays all over the place. We even got a huge delivery of Irish beer at work the other day....Guinness, Smithwick's, Harp, and some other beer that escapes me that I'd never even heard of before. I just remember "product of Ireland" across the box. I'll have to go digging in the bar this week to see what it was.

^ I am soooo sorry. Beware of black ice.

it's so warm out now that it melted before I even woke up :drool: I was being lazy today and couldn't get out of the house early enough to get out for a walk before I had to meet my sister. Another week or so of this kind of weather and the snow will be gone :love:

True confessions: I can't stand Alec Baldwin. I don't have the Oscars on because of this.
I would love to watch 30 Rock for Tine Fey but it has the problem of AB being on it too :(

I will be checking out WM tomorrow after work. Smithwick's sounds good :up:
Off on Tuesday :heart:, therefore beer/ale on Monday night is good.

Got out of work at 7 and it was very nice outside ~happy Spring is almost here dance ~

giving Lily a bath is quite the ordeal so my sister bought some cat no water bath foam stuff today. We put Lily up on the bathroom counter and foamed her up. She was calm for the most part but then started to get evil. Thankfully we were basically done by the time she figured out what was going on. She is so soft and shiny now! :love:

True confessions: I can't stand Alec Baldwin. I don't have the Oscars on because of this.
I would love to watch 30 Rock for Tine Fey but it has the problem of AB being on it too :(

I don't like him but I tolerate him. I started to watch the Oscars but then got bored. No surprise there since I probably only saw about 5 movies all year, if that. I did see the John Hughes tribute but was a little confused. I felt like they didn't introduce everyone on stage and then not everyone had a line. It was weird. And wow, have my childhood movie stars aged. Some of them not too kindly :yikes:

I didn't see any of the movies that the best actor nominees were in but I was really hoping Morgan Freeman was going to win. I've always loved his movies. Watching this show makes me want to start up Netflix for a few months again.

:der: so I went to Netflix and signed up again with a 2 week free trial only to find out that 4 of the 8 movies I want to see don't even come out until April! Oh well...at the rate I go with movies anyways there's no way I could watch 8 movies in 2 weeks even if they were all available.

I received my copy of Artificial Horizon today! I wasn't too concerned about getting it since I only signed up for the presale code. But cool to have!

I went to workout with my coworker today. We must have gotten our signals crossed somehow because I only wore walking clothes and she only brought with her swim stuff. We had talked about going swimming at her gym today but then we never confirmed if we were walking or swimming. The lame thing is I was at her house for about a half hour while we gossiped about work and she never asked if I was swimming. So....while she was in the pool I walked around the track. Pretty boring walking alone or without music. The we went to a bakery nearby and ate pastries :der:

I just emailed a former coworker from a good 8 years ago to see if he could solve my virus problem. I finally plugged my PC back in and followed all of the instructions I had to remove the virus but I can't get connected to the internet. I also tried to just save music onto a memory stick but anytime I tried to export the songs the monitor would turn off. :huh: There's got to be a way to do this.....if not, I might need the help of my fellow randoomers to get me hooked up with some of the Complete U2 (I have most of it on the 'Pod but not all of the remixes). I also would need Bruce and live U2. I think I have most of the everything else. I'm really annoyed about an album I bought on iTunes the very day my computer died so I never had a chance to put it on my iPod. :grumpy:

it doesn't really look like anything I want to listen to. I'm sure I'll end up skipping through most of the songs. That's the reason why I don't have all of the remixes on my iPod because they just irritate me more than anything. :reject:

just cleared some space for my new printer. :) It's the nicest printer I've ever owned! Definitely not something I would ever consider getting for myself, especially since I've managed to live about 5 years without a printer (used to print at my office job or school). But thanks to Mac it was free. They told me at the Apple store I'd have to buy a USB cord, which I refused to do. But while cleaning today I found a random USB cord in a box that appeared to be homeless. :drool: I'm excited to be able to print coupons! I always decline my email address because I've never been able to print.

I received my copy of Artificial Horizon today! I wasn't too concerned about getting it since I only signed up for the presale code. But cool to have!

I went to workout with my coworker today. We must have gotten our signals crossed somehow because I only wore walking clothes and she only brought with her swim stuff. We had talked about going swimming at her gym today but then we never confirmed if we were walking or swimming. The lame thing is I was at her house for about a half hour while we gossiped about work and she never asked if I was swimming. So....while she was in the pool I walked around the track. Pretty boring walking alone or without music. The we went to a bakery nearby and ate pastries :der:

I just emailed a former coworker from a good 8 years ago to see if he could solve my virus problem. I finally plugged my PC back in and followed all of the instructions I had to remove the virus but I can't get connected to the internet. I also tried to just save music onto a memory stick but anytime I tried to export the songs the monitor would turn off. :huh: There's got to be a way to do this.....if not, I might need the help of my fellow randoomers to get me hooked up with some of the Complete U2 (I have most of it on the 'Pod but not all of the remixes). I also would need Bruce and live U2. I think I have most of the everything else. I'm really annoyed about an album I bought on iTunes the very day my computer died so I never had a chance to put it on my iPod. :grumpy:

I didn't re-up my membership :reject:. I was one of the firsts to sign up..........I believe #34.

Boring, but healthy.....................until the bakery. Doesn't exercise cancel out any damage done by bakery?

Be willing to help out w/ the music stuff. I still have to get my burner fixed. I am so bad :reject:. I just hated the last experience.............I wish there was a Dell store nearby that I could just take this to and say FIX IT!

just cleared some space for my new printer. :) It's the nicest printer I've ever owned! Definitely not something I would ever consider getting for myself, especially since I've managed to live about 5 years without a printer (used to print at my office job or school). But thanks to Mac it was free. They told me at the Apple store I'd have to buy a USB cord, which I refused to do. But while cleaning today I found a random USB cord in a box that appeared to be homeless. :drool: I'm excited to be able to print coupons! I always decline my email address because I've never been able to print.
Wow, I can't imagine not having a printer.

Tomorrow is lunch w/ a couple co-workers/friends.
Work Wed. then off Thursday. Will be purchasing Guinness and then making Guinness cupcakes on Monday when I am off.

Tomorrow is lunch w/ a couple co-workers/friends.
Work Wed. then off Thursday. Will be purchasing Guinness and then making Guinness cupcakes on Monday when I am off.

:up: sounds like a fun day. I :heart: going to lunch!

I'm making Guinness cake with Bailey's glaze or mousse for work. I haven't decided what exactly I'm going to do with Bailey's but it's definitely a yummy compliment to the chocolate/guinness cake. I don't generally eat anything I bake, especially at work, but I'm definitely going to make an exception for this dessert! :drool:

Wow, I can't imagine not having a printer.

It's not that I haven't had access to a printer.....work, then school, then living with my sister (big ordeal to print there though since that printer was ancient), then the parents. My dad's printer is out of ink (happened the week of his surgery) so not too long. But in terms of my own personal computer, it's been about 5 years or so since mine just randomly turned itself off one day and never would turn back on.

I have been watching Al Harris on You Tube. He is documenting his rehab from his knee injury (torn ACL, torn MCL, torn IT band, hamstring partially torn). I feel some of his pain. He was biting a towel as the PT bent and extended his knee :crack: Small amount of flashbacks from my PT sessions. God bless my PT, couldn't have done it w/out him, but there were days that I just wanted to use my other leg to take him out.
I so want to see Al Harris back on Lambeau field.

My friend that I asked for computer help said he would be happy to help out and not charge me anything! Of course I have to bring a box of pastries, as is generally expected by most people when I show up at their door. But I can totally handle whipping up a little box of sweet treats for free computer work. He's a student right now and happens to be on spring break next week so this will get done sooner than I expected. :) We met at a job in a larger company where he was the computer guy so if he can handle a few thousand employee computer issues he certainly can handle my situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom