Randoooooooooooooom Doozer Style - Page 17 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-16-2007, 12:33 PM   #241
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:21 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern
Any randoooooooom plans for St. Pat's day?

just like any other Saturday night.......sitting at the pub drinking lots of Guinness! Only tomorrow, there's bands all night and a $10 cover! I'm a regular! I should get in for free.

Some of my school buddies might drive out to meet us tomorrow night so it should be fun. Hopefully I can find a ride.

You?

Old 03-16-2007, 01:29 PM   #242
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:21 AM
My plans include attemtping to get into NYC. So far there has been drama with the weather on the East Coast. I am taking an extended lunch so displaced Interferencers have a place to sleep tonight. I have to say, my boss is awesome for allowing me to take said extended lunch. I think she's glad that I don't have to leave early today as originally planned. When I get back (around 3, I hope), I'll tell her she can leave early. We've been unbelieveably slow the last few days, anyway, and I've run out of things to do to make myself look busy.

Old 03-16-2007, 02:37 PM   #243
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797

it did, thanks!

My dough that exploded the other night decided to crack this time around But I still did better than I thought. I got 1 100, 2 95's, and 2 90's. Still an A and better than my score last time around.
Old 03-16-2007, 02:40 PM   #244
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Ugh, sorry about the weather problems .

My sister and I are going spending a few nights at disney. There's a U2 cover band playing Saturday night at the Irish pub at Pleasure Island. I'm eager to leave work and get going .
Old 03-16-2007, 06:24 PM   #245
ONE
love, blood, life

For my exciting St. Patrick's Day I will be working 2-9:30
Disney I was looking at All Ears last night and noticed the U2 cover band was playing. Have fun!
Old 03-16-2007, 10:41 PM   #246
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

I'm home cooking the traditional corned beef dinner, enjoying a few cans of Guinness and kicking back with some U2 music and Irish travel videos (thinking about my trip there in the fall!!)
Old 03-16-2007, 11:25 PM   #247
ONE
love, blood, life

^sounds like a good night. Some friends and I were supposed to go to Ireland in the fall but it got pushed off until 2008 ( at least )..........Honestly debating between Ireland or Hawaii the non broken leg tour........
Old 03-16-2007, 11:33 PM   #248
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Go to Ireland! We are going to Ireland, Wales, Scotland and England for 3 weeks! I can't wait! I'd love to spend 3 weeks in Ireland alone!
Old 03-18-2007, 07:12 PM   #249
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
It's barely 40 degrees out and I heard what sounded like the ice cream truck music so I go to look out the window and it really is the ice cream truck! Seriously ice cream truck dude....it's March....it's under 40 out and there still are no leaves on the trees....do you really think children are out playing with change in the pockets hoping for a shot at some ice cream??????
Old 03-18-2007, 07:19 PM   #250
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann
It's barely 40 degrees out and I heard what sounded like the ice cream truck music so I go to look out the window and it really is the ice cream truck! Seriously ice cream truck dude....it's March....it's under 40 out and there still are no leaves on the trees....do you really think children are out playing with change in the pockets hoping for a shot at some ice cream??????
What a waste of time! Tell him to come back in 2 months!
Old 03-18-2007, 07:25 PM   #251
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797

What a waste of time! Tell him to come back in 2 months!
I know! At least it appears that the truck no longer has the evil looking clown on it.
Old 03-18-2007, 07:35 PM   #252
arw
Blue Crack Addict

ARW's mini journal:

I have a 500 word paper on a bread due tomorrow. I picked Crumpets. It's 546 words right now and I'm not finished! I wonder if too many words is a bad thing.

Someone at the theatre gift shop died suddenly last week. I have absolutely not a clue in hell who this woman was. Never even heard her name before so she must not have been a weekend person. I'm sorry she died but I don't need 50 emails from the theatre staff regarding her funeral information. Some of the emails come from funky email addresses with no subject line or something random like "who's going?" "flower ideas yet?" Other emails have been sent to the staff only but then a select few like to answer the email and copy the volunteers so I'm only getting part of a conversation. Between those emails and all of the UK lottery emails........

I have 5 days left of work in the world on equipment finance and then I am done forever. Weird.

The pub was so much fun last night, even with a $10 cover. My friend from school came with too. She said she liked the pub and will go out with us the next time that we go. Two of the servers there said to us "nice to you see you guys tonight in a face full of strangers!" There was probably a few hundred people there. Really no need for such a high cover charge. Lots of Guinness and Jameson had by all Two Chefs were walking around with their tall Chef hats on. Amy thought they looked like dorks in their hats I think the hats are beautiful and I can't wait to earn mine!
Old 03-18-2007, 07:38 PM   #253
ONE
love, blood, life

I went on another Ghost expedition with CF this weekend and nothing weird really happened. There are a few pictures that could have the orbs in them but there are few that have what looks like orbs but I'm pretty sure are actually dust in them. Those have multiples in them and I recall them being in dusty areas. When there are singles in the shots then apparently it is more likely you caught something. I'm still skeptical though and will find it hard to believe I really got something until I actually have a true experience...if that ever happens.

I did decide that even though it is a kind of creepy place that I would like to go on one of the daytime tours at some point and do some black and white photos in daylight. There are so many textures and cool lines that I think would make some interesting shots.
Old 03-18-2007, 08:10 PM   #254
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
St. Patrick's day at the disney Irish pub was fun, albeit very crowded. I couldn't get "Whiskey in the Jar" out of my head this morning .
Old 03-18-2007, 09:31 PM   #255
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I don't think I won the HGTV dream home I entered the drawing at least 50 times