Randoooooooooooooom Doozer Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm already in the vicious circle of staying up too late and then sleeping in. When I'm awake and ready to do things it's either time for me to leave for school or it's the middle of the night when everyone else is sleeping and I have to be quiet.

I'm setting my alarm tomorrow to go for a walk. I just hope I can get up! :der:

:crack: I had a dream about someone the other night that I've wanted to talk to for a while, but just didn't know what to say. I just checked my email and I had mail from them. :crazy:

arw9797 said:
:crack: I had a dream about someone the other night that I've wanted to talk to for a while, but just didn't know what to say. I just checked my email and I had mail from them. :crazy:

Did you hear the Twilight Zone theme music when that happened? :wink:

I had an odd dream the other night about someone I havent seen in a couple of years. No clue what triggered that or why I even remembered the dream. :crack: :shifty:

Last week, I had a dream that I was going to take some sort of test like the SAT. I was driving and Larry and Adam were following me, but as I got to the location of the test I got lost. I was like, "Oh no, I don't know where to go and Larry and Adam are following me because I was supposed to know the way!"

Then I realized that I graduated from college almost 9 years ago, there was no reason to take the SAT, screw Larry and Adam - then I went onto dream about something else.

Also last week, I had a dream about the Pope and somehow that had something to do with my inability to buy enough vanilla ice cream - but the details are more hazy on that one.

:reject:

kellyahern said:

Also last week, I had a dream about the Pope and somehow that had something to do with my inability to buy enough vanilla ice cream - but the details are more hazy on that one.

:reject:

I once had a dream about Rod Stewart. We were in Target. He had on a leopard print scarf, a light color denim jacket, black jeans. I think his shoes might have matched his scarf. I can't remember. He was walking around eating an ice on a stick. He kept saying the words "ice cream on a stick." We bought several boxes and left. I have NO clue where that one came from. I actually wrote all of the details down when I woke up because it was probably the strangest dream ever. That and the time Darth Vader and I drank whiskey in the laundry room of the house I grew up in. :shifty:

My dream the other day was very weird. It was to remind me that I need to do something that I've been putting off. But the email I got was just a little too weird.

:love: :drool: I walked around the lake today. :kiss: I walked around the smaller lake yesterday, the fake man made one with the lilacs, just to see the lilac status. Tiny little green buds so far. But today was my favorite lake and it was beautiful there!!!! :heart:

Wow you're going to a killers concert?! Maybe when you actually get there the concert itself will make you feel better :up:

kellyahern said:
I really don't feel like going to The Killers concert tonight :reject:. I'm exhausted from work and not feeling so hot. But I paid for a ticket, so I'll use it.

They just better be damn good. Did you hear me Brandon Flowers? I said damn good :madwife:

I'll go if you don't want to!

work or a Killers concert............work or a Killers concert.
I'll take the concert!
Work was crazy tonight *whew*

He was damn good :wink:.

It was a good show, better than the last time I saw them even. Kind of a weird vibe though. I don't know if that's because of the recent events or not. Some sections were really enthusiastic and other sections were attentive, but subdued :shrug:.

My one complaint - the sound at the USF Sundome is awful. Really, really awful. I don't know why The Killers always play there (well twice anyway) and not the forum or the amphitheatre (yeah, I know I spelled that wrong probably :reject: ).

What do I want for my birthday? Any suggestions? :der: That seems to be the question of choice this week from my family. I don't want/need anything other than cash and that's usually not an option. Everyone wants to buy me something I can open. :huh: I can open an envelope of cash!

:hmm:

arw9797 said:
What do I want for my birthday? Any suggestions? :der: That seems to be the question of choice this week from my family. I don't want/need anything other than cash and that's usually not an option. Everyone wants to buy me something I can open. :huh: I can open an envelope of cash!

Nothing beats the gift of cash! :) :up:

Another vote for cash here! :up: Once I started working, anything I really want I buy for myself anyway (and the other stuff I want that is too expensive is too expensive to ask for as a gift :wink: )

If not, maybe suggest to your family that they treat you to a dinner at a really nice restaurant. That's what my sister and I did for our birthday this year.

kellyahern said:
Another vote for cash here! :up: Once I started working, anything I really want I buy for myself anyway (and the other stuff I want that is too expensive is too expensive to ask for as a gift :wink: )

If not, maybe suggest to your family that they treat you to a dinner at a really nice restaurant. That's what my sister and I did for our birthday this year.

:shifty: :uhoh: they'll take me out anywhere I want to go! That's part of our birthday tradition is we go wherever in the birthday boy/girl's day. Sooooo.......if you can convince my parents to give me cash that would be lovely. Otherwise I have to find something so my mom can see me open something. What a problem to have! :der:

arw9797 said:

:shifty: :uhoh: they'll take me out anywhere I want to go! That's part of our birthday tradition is we go wherever in the birthday boy/girl's day. Sooooo.......if you can convince my parents to give me cash that would be lovely. Otherwise I have to find something so my mom can see me open something. What a problem to have! :der:

Anywhere :hmm:

Pick somewhere warm and tropical or perhaps very Irish like Dublin :)

arw9797 said:

when I'm a Pastry Chef in Southern CA, I can be available for all of your pastry needs. :flirt: Hopefully in a year! :D

:hyper: :flirt:

Work on your crusty/flaky specialties. I like chocolate croissants, but not too much chocolate. I'll be waiting :hyper:

arw9797 said:

:love: cash.............another vote for cash :yes:

My friends and family are not big into giving cash or gift cards........
I have managed to get them to purchase iTunes gift cards, though :up:

I have the day off and it's really nice out but part of me just wants to stay in bed half the day. CF wants to introduce me to a guy that she works with at one of her jobs and I am not really in the mood to try to be all friendly etc that goes with that situation. I didnt give her a set answer for this weekend so I'm hoping she hasn't already asked him to meet us. I'm open to meeting the guy as he sounds decent just not the next couple of days.

Kariann said:
I have the day off and it's really nice out but part of me just wants to stay in bed half the day. CF wants to introduce me to a guy that she works with at one of her jobs and I am not really in the mood to try to be all friendly etc that goes with that situation. I didnt give her a set answer for this weekend so I'm hoping she hasn't already asked him to meet us. I'm open to meeting the guy as he sounds decent just not the next couple of days.

Do it!

shari schultz said:

:love: cash.............another vote for cash :yes:

My friends and family are not big into giving cash or gift cards........
I have managed to get them to purchase iTunes gift cards, though :up:

Wow, between my brother and I and his family (my sister in law and my nephews) we live off the gift cards for birthdays. I pretty much know thats what I will get from them for my birthday.

Like I said, nothing beats the gift of cash!

Kariann said:

You should just go. I had a dinner date last night myself. After the day I had at work I didnt feel like going at all. But I did anyway and had a good time. It was actually just what I needed after a bad day. So I say go for it! :up: :)

Back
Top Bottom