Randooooooooooom is back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:crazy: Okay, thanks for showing me that thread...some of the more hardcore GA people are freaking out and now I'm about to as well. :crack:

arw9797 said:
:crack:

don't ask where I've been or what I just did :der:
:ohmy: You can't start a conversation like that and expect us not to ask! :lol: what happened??

Edit:
:eek: Did you kill Derek with a hammer?

~ladyLemon~ and I droveby the Palace two years ago...if I remembercorrectly...it islike an enclosed structure with one way in and out. Iguess they could possibly restrict people until 2pm.

People should start lining the road to get in at 8am...they would have to do something then.

Schmeg said:

:ohmy: You can't start a conversation like that and expect us not to ask! :lol: what happened??

Edit:
:eek: Did you kill Derek with a hammer?

I wish! 6 more weeks and I'm away from that LOSER!!!!!!

I just tore apart my entire already messed up apartment looking for my other memory card for my camera and it was in the case that I was holding the whole time :crazy:

Let's go over this again.....I have NO tickets for this weekend right?

We should forward them Boston's policy..."Thanks for the pre-organization, here's a numbered wristband, now GO AWAY!" It makes life so much easier.

arw9797 said:

I just tore apart my entire already messed up apartment looking for my other memory card for my camera and it was in the case that I was holding the whole time :crazy:

No you only have tickets for Cleveland.

arw9797 said:

There wasn't enough time between posts to actually leave your complex so I assumed...death by hammer. I don't jump to conclusions much.

You have NO tickets, I have most of them. :crack: Right in front of me. In an envelope labeled in different colored Sharpies.

There is still a few days this week and like I've said it doesnt seem like they have info from U2's camp on how they run their portion of the whole thing so there could be at least some more concrete info in a few days...may still be that you cant be there until 2pm but there should be more clarification of the line division etc.

Kariann said:
There is still a few days this week and like I've said it doesnt seem like they have info from U2's camp on how they run their portion of the whole thing so there could be at least some more concrete info in a few days...may still be that you cant be there until 2pm but there should be more clarification of the line division etc.

I know there's still time so hopefully they'll actually read the emails instead of sending out a form letter telling us what time we can show up and what time we can't. :mad:

arw9797 said:

I know there's still time so hopefully they'll actually read the emails instead of sending out a form letter telling us what time we can show up and what time we can't. :mad:
Seems like everyone will be getting more info on Friday. The more they hear about it, hopefully the more they'll think about it.

ARW, did you see Def Leppard is playing there the night before? If we get there early enough, maybe you can listen!

Schmeg said:

Seems like everyone will be getting more info on Friday. The more they hear about it, hopefully the more they'll think about it.

ARW, did you see Def Leppard is playing there the night before? If we get there early enough, maybe you can listen!

:shifty: I was thinking about seeing if there is any tickets left :shifty:

Schmeg said:

They will have to if they keep getting pestered about it.

$45 for section 114?

Would I have fun, considering I'm not much of a Def Leppard fan?

Back
Top Bottom