Randooooooooom Don't Dance!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Randoom dances just today...but then we don't dance until April again!

ah...ok....just as long as i don't get any snow :mad:

:lol: marshmellow houses are fun. :yes:

:yawn: I am sleepy and considering going to bed...before 1 am two nights in a row??? :eek:

fah said:
Oh yeah, it's cute alright until you realize you have marshmallow goo everywhere :|

hey mini fah, you know what's cool?

microwaving marshmellows

:evil:

:shifty:

*runs from fah*

fire alarms suck!

we had a fire drill earlier tonight.

and guess what? i'm listening to a song about boston firefighters.

coincidence? i think not.

randoooom? addictive?

i don't know. honestly, i don't think anyone knows. no one can remember how they ended up here :huh:

i don't go into the octagon bar. that place grows faster than testje threads or randoooom in its heyday.

shooting prized carrier pigeons :wink:

actually, it's because several times a night some morons decide they're too lazy to walk up to the front of the building and use the main door. they use the emergency doors, and don't seem to mind that they set off the alarm. big red sign saying "do not use this door"? what big red sign? i don't see a sign.

so i'd like to get a shotgun, sit on the roof and shoot them when they come out of these doors.

i hate beeping noises. :mad:

in my radio-listening adventures while i was home over the break, i heard that a couple times. who the hell still wants to hear that song? :mad:

needless to say, i changed the station as fast as i could.

my entire floor has really shitty taste in music. occasionally someone will throw something good on, but it never lasts...

my roommate has horrible taste. sure, she has REM, coldplay, smashing pumpkins, and a few other good bands, but all she has are the singles. hey, these people released whole albums of great songs. listen to some of those, please!! and no more 50 cent. "i'm a motherfucking p i m p", indeed :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom