Randooooooomdumdoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
well, my trouts, I am only making this thread because I have been coming here for over 4 years and I though some people may like to know.

I HAVE indeed thought a lot about this, and after just browsing the forums my mind was made up.

I'm going to take a holiday...a break, if you must.

this has precious little to do with the edge shit...though that has contributed to me being bored with this place.

THAT is the main problem. I'm bored.
lik I said, I just visited all the forums I used to always go to.
B&C is really boring, even IO is boring
LS has been holding my attention for a while...but the renewed novelty is fading.

I guess I just need a break.
I am going to TOO many message boards...I need to cut one out
so, right now, interference is my least enjoyable..so Im cutting it out

I have come to consider several people here a part of 'my crew'
but most of these people still will have contact with me through MSN and through certain other message boards :wink:

I will not be attending anymore U2 message boards, so I will not be going to @U2 which, frankly, is unmercifully boring. LOL!

I don't even care that I'm leaving around the same time as the u2 album, cos there are WAY too many people in EYKIW anyhow. I just don't plain like going in there

so...this will be my last thread...not my last post.

lets get RIGHT ON'R!!!!

*cracks open a vodka twixer*

Oh fuck Bassy, you can´t be leaving!

We just made a deal. Drop me a line.. about the telephone, the MP3 and the toaster to kwikstep1(at)gmx(dot)net.

Let me also use this post to assure you how much I enjoyed your slacker posts, and your high grade humor, got a good deal of laughs outta that.

Cheers!

Last edited:
right on, hip hop

seems like it's just you and me going be getting loaded

I brought some farewell nachos too

I guess...in retrospect...this was the wrong title for the thread

LMOA!

arw9797 said:
:huh: oh wrong randoooooooomm thread.....

nice post.

the little kids will never know that you created random in the first place. the vets and veterans will remember that glorious moment.

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:

nice post.

the little kids will never know that you created random in the first place. the vets and veterans will remember that glorious moment.

you preparing the plans for the basstrap memorial monument?

*insert jokes about erecting "monuments" here*

:sexywink:

I went back to the furniture store tonight and bought a new bed. :drool: I decided to put a deposit down even though I didn't have to and now I wish I wouldn't have done that because the frame store is having 50% off the entire purchase and I want to get my U2 pictures I bought from Otto framed. I had them do an estimate and it'll be over $100 for both :crack: No frames for me this week :tsk: I guess I know what I'm putting on my holiday wish list.....

has anyone else seen that Burger King commercial with the king in bed with some dude giving him breakfast? Why do they make the king sound like he's stoned? :weird:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom