Randooooooom dances on ice...cha cha cha! - Page 33 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-26-2006, 02:30 PM   #481
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 09:35 AM
Dear Credit Card Companies,

NO THANK YOU!!! Now stop with the letter every week about how I can't miss this oppurtunity to get myself into more debt!

Love,
Meg
__________________

__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 02-26-2006, 03:10 PM   #482
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
Dear Credit Card Companies,

NO THANK YOU!!! Now stop with the letter every week about how I can't miss this oppurtunity to get myself into more debt!

Love,
Meg
Those letters are the reason I spent half a day shredding last week. I just tossed them into a plastic bin during Christmas and they accumulated. The other evil thing are the checks to transfer a balance to another card........... I HATE those!

arw, we ( a store with the initials BS*insert joke here*) would have taken the clearly unworn jacket back too, especially since you had your receipt.
__________________

__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 02-26-2006, 05:44 PM   #483
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz


arw, we ( a store with the initials BS*insert joke here*) would have taken the clearly unworn jacket back too, especially since you had your receipt.

at job #2, we would have taken it back also. Somehow she was willing to give me $78.00 back on a store credit, which I do not want because lately they only make things that fit tall skinny people, OR the "retail value" of $9.99 back onto my EB card. I can't figure out why it was ok to give me $78.00 on a store credit. That tells me she knew that is what I paid for the jacket. I highly doubt the jacket ever made it to the lowest clearance price of $9.99.

For the record....the jacket is very similiar to the army green Edun jacket that Mr has been sporting over the last few months. It looked cute in the store but now it looks like boy jacket, especially because my cute guitar hero is wearing something similar.



I should just keep it. Or sell it on ebay. I could probably sell it for more than the $9.99 "retail value."

I'm not mad or anything. Really, I'm not.

oh and I don't know what store you work at BS??!?! That must be a WI store.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 02-26-2006, 06:04 PM   #484
fah
Blue Crack Addict
 
fah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In my house with the rest of fahs
Posts: 20,147
Local Time: 05:35 AM
Checklist:

Birthday cake - picked up
Goodie bags - filled and ready to go
Massive headache

Advil for migraines is not working
__________________
fah is offline  
Old 02-26-2006, 06:05 PM   #485
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 09:35 AM
I think know what BS stands for and we don't have any out here either. I believe there's a city near me in the name, if I'm not mistaken.
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 02-26-2006, 06:08 PM   #486
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 08:35 AM
I'm starving!

My mom is making an all vegetarian meal cheese and broccoli ravioli, salad and garlic bread
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 02-26-2006, 06:13 PM   #487
fah
Blue Crack Addict
 
fah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In my house with the rest of fahs
Posts: 20,147
Local Time: 05:35 AM
I know what EB and G are but I don't know what BS is
__________________
fah is offline  
Old 02-26-2006, 06:19 PM   #488
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
I think know what BS stands for and we don't have any out here either. I believe there's a city near me in the name, if I'm not mistaken.
Boston Store..........part of Carson Pirie Scott, Bergners, Herbergers, Younkers......................
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 02-26-2006, 06:21 PM   #489
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by fah
Checklist:

Birthday cake - picked up
Goodie bags - filled and ready to go
Massive headache

Advil for migraines is not working
~Sends Excedrin migraine, it works sometimes for me. Otherwise it is the prescription stuff that works for me (most of the time)

and here is a hint...........DO NOT banghead when you have a migraine, that could be the problem
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 02-26-2006, 06:22 PM   #490
fah
Blue Crack Addict
 
fah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In my house with the rest of fahs
Posts: 20,147
Local Time: 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz


Boston Store..........part of Carson Pirie Scott, Bergners, Herbergers, Younkers......................


I haven't heard of any of those stores

~must expand on shopping experience~
__________________
fah is offline  
Old 02-26-2006, 06:23 PM   #491
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
I'm starving!

My mom is making an all vegetarian meal cheese and broccoli ravioli, salad and garlic bread
That sounds yummy!
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 02-26-2006, 06:25 PM   #492
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by fah




I haven't heard of any of those stores

~must expand on shopping experience~
all of those stores are/were owned by Saks...........Bon Ton is in the future as owners.................god only knows when for sure it seems...............
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 02-26-2006, 06:26 PM   #493
fah
Blue Crack Addict
 
fah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In my house with the rest of fahs
Posts: 20,147
Local Time: 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz


~Sends Excedrin migraine, it works sometimes for me. Otherwise it is the prescription stuff that works for me (most of the time)

and here is a hint...........DO NOT banghead when you have a migraine, that could be the problem

D'oh...and I even have some Excedrin migraine but I can't take anything else now until after the party as I have 'loaded up' on the other stuff

~makes note not to banghead anymore~

__________________
fah is offline  
Old 02-26-2006, 06:30 PM   #494
fah
Blue Crack Addict
 
fah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In my house with the rest of fahs
Posts: 20,147
Local Time: 05:35 AM
Gotta go and do the final prep work for the party ~ it starts in 30 minutes
__________________
fah is offline  
Old 02-26-2006, 06:52 PM   #495
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by fah
Gotta go and do the final prep work for the party ~ it starts in 30 minutes
hope all goes well, have fun!
__________________

__________________
shari schultz is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com