Randooooooom dances on ice...cha cha cha!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

I fell asleep watching that a little while ago. :uhoh:

I saw it live. And I will hopefully be fast asleep when skating on TV is "over"

It's my SUNDAY night! :D

GET THOSE FINGERS OUT OF YOUR EARS, KARIANN!!!!

I HOPE YOU CAN READ MY LIPS! [/loud whisper]

Kariann said:
I have to say I love it when you find out that what you had been figuring was a line of BS being laid out to you as though it weren't BS in fact turns out to be BS. :rant:

This is work related but I needed to get that out...yet again...I've been stuck on this since this afternoon.

By the way people as of Tues...no more Kariann getting up to be at work before the butt crack of dawn. I can grace you with my presence later into the evening now. :)
:( That sucks that it was BS.

Good for us that we'll see you later at night though! :) I'm guessing you're keeping your Sun/Mon days off? 8-4:30 are my dream hours. :drool:

I think I'm gonna make a cup of tea and watch the skating with my mom.

Tonight's Overly Detailed Florida Stories:
Where they ate each individual meal.

Also, H was back at work, so no matter where I go I hear about how freaking NICE Florida was all week.

Schmeg said:
I think I'm gonna make a cup of tea and watch the skating with my mom.

Tonight's Overly Detailed Florida Stories:
Where they ate each individual meal.

Also, H was back at work, so no matter where I go I hear about how freaking NICE Florida was all week.

I'm going to go watch with my mom too. We will have to discuss later!

You are experience Florida overkill!

:up: Sun/Mon off

:down: Florida overkill

:down::down: "Did you put water in the kettle?" :crack:

I am going to bed. Hopefully I will be able to sleep tonight since I have not all week :| No sense in staying to watch the olympics. I already know what happens :madspit:

Kariann said:

By the way people as of Tues...no more Kariann getting up to be at work before the butt crack of dawn. I can grace you with my presence later into the evening now. :)
:up:

kellyahern said:

I caved, I had to know :reject:. Plus I get up at 6 a.m. on Fridays, so I'm not going to make it.

At least the person who won apparently skated very well :) (I won't say anymore ).
She did, they both handed it to her! I would have liked to see Irina win, but Shizuka deserved it!

Dear mail-order pharamacy,
could you let me on your site so I can order refills!?:mad: :mad:

I am putting up the little white flag and surrendering for today..........:mad: :mad:

And then we decided to go see a movie tonight :up:

The mini fahs have a pro day tomorrow (no school) so we decided at the last minute to go see 'Nanny McPhee' with our free passes that we cut out of cereal boxes this past week. It was great :yes:

Somehow I didn't seem to know that Mr Darcy was in this movie until he appeared on the screen :drool:

fah said:
And then we decided to go see a movie tonight :up:

The mini fahs have a pro day tomorrow (no school) so we decided at the last minute to go see 'Nanny McPhee' with our free passes that we cut out of cereal boxes this past week. It was great :yes:

Somehow I didn't seem to know that Mr Darcy was in this movie until he appeared on the screen :drool:

Emma Thompson movies:up:

I went to bed at 2 and intended to get up at 7 and skate...but that didn't happen. I got up after noon instead. :silent:

It feels like Sunday.

I just got my cell phone bill. Not only is it MUCH less than my car payment, it's about the same as it used to be before I spent 19219167465931649657393 (very necessary, entirely enjoyable) hours a day on the phone! :D:hyper::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom