Randooooooom: come on in...if you dare!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fah said:
:wave:

I know you are all sleeping but I just got home from work and thought I would drop in before I went to bed :)

Work was sooooooo busy :yikes: but luckily it is over now

I still have my cold and my face is now really sore:( I hope it is not turning into a sinus infection :no:

On the plus side, I am going to see John Mellencamp and John Fogerty tonight :hyper:
:wave: Hi fah (5 hrs later)!

I am going to work tonight. :( Actually I'm leaving for work in less than an hour. Allllllllllllll my friends are probably going to the beach because it's GORGEOUS out, and I get to go to work.

/whining

I skated for an hour and a half this morning. :drool: I could have stayed there all day...or at least until 10 and then gone to the beach.

:hmm: I might be able to go to the beach Thursday, if I leave early enough.

I keep saying I haven't been to the beach at all, but that's really not true...I just haven't been to local beaches. I was on Bono's beach in June (because I'm a crazy, picture-taking, stalker-encourager :yes: ), and then there was Coronado in March...so I guess I have nothing to complain about. :eject:

:yawn:

Mom, when are you getting up?
Mom, are you awake?
Mom, I made a picture of a bunny for you.
Mom, the phone is for you.
Mom, can we go to Build-a-Bear?
Mom, when are you getting up?

:| I see the tshirt that I almost died over at Croke Park is now conveniently on sale at U2.com :down: It's ok...when I wear my Croke Park shirt at least I'll know that I stood in the scariest line ever and almost got crushed to death to get the shirt and didn't order it from a website. :cute:

I put the new girl to work today and I made her call 2 customers :evil: I would have died if someone would have made me call people on my 2nd week. But she needs to just do it. I also gave her a stack of stuff to do while I'm at lunch. Hopefully she get it all done....and done correct :D

Schmeg said:

I keep saying I haven't been to the beach at all, but that's really not true...I just haven't been to local beaches. I was on Bono's beach in June (because I'm a crazy, picture-taking, stalker-encourager :yes: ), and then there was Coronado in March...so I guess I have nothing to complain about. :eject:

those were some beautiful beaches too.

:sigh: I'd kill to go lounge on Coronado right now. I swear if it kills me I'm going to save up enough money to get to So Cal next winter for a long weekend.

Mom, what are we going to have for lunch?
Mom, how come you get to go to another concert and we don't?
Mom, when are we going shopping for more back to school clothes?
Mom, when are we going to see 'Charley and the Chocolate Factory'?

Schmeg said:

Some nice beaches if I must say so myself. :D

arw9797 said:
:| I see the tshirt that I almost died over at Croke Park is now conveniently on sale at U2.com :down: It's ok...when I wear my Croke Park shirt at least I'll know that I stood in the scariest line ever and almost got crushed to death to get the shirt and didn't order it from a website. :cute:

We can wear ours and know that we got them there at that moment. :)

Back
Top Bottom