Randooooooom: come on in...if you dare! - Page 18 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 08-24-2005, 11:59 AM   #256
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:08 PM
I have to leave for work in a few minutes...we have inventory. I wish I had the "Uno, dos, tres, catorce" t-shirt now.

/would-be copying of Shari

Old 08-24-2005, 12:00 PM   #257
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 03:08 PM
the worst place to get a blister... well... worse place on your foot to get a blister ( ) is on one of your smaller toes... you get used to the occasional one on the big toe, but when ya get that one on like your pinki toe... it's a bitch.

Old 08-24-2005, 12:05 PM   #258
Blue Crack Addict

I've never had a blister there but I'll take your word for it.

The other thread with the icon is confusing the hell out of me.
Old 08-24-2005, 12:07 PM   #259
Blue Crack Addict

Off to work...4 pm to 1 am. I'm going to stop and get some chocolate and caffeine on the way.

Old 08-24-2005, 03:58 PM   #260
arw
Blue Crack Addict

home

I had a work lunch today, was super busy at work, and woke up late so I haven't been online at all today
Old 08-24-2005, 04:01 PM   #261
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:08 PM
Good afternoon

We're back from the pool and guess who didn't put on enough sunscreen

And, it turns out I have more bisters. I guess I was blinded by the pain of the two on the bottom of my feet that i didn't see the other 3 (2 each on the baby toes and one on my big toe).

I want to pop them
Old 08-24-2005, 04:02 PM   #262
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Ok so I think someone was confused about what would be deemed alternative rock last night...these bands were more along the lines of generic rock borderline heavy metal kind of stuff.
Old 08-24-2005, 04:06 PM   #263
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
home

I had a work lunch today, was super busy at work, and woke up late so I haven't been online at all today
The big question is, did the painters finish today and is it safe!!
Old 08-24-2005, 04:09 PM   #264
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Is this wrong of me.....I called yesterday to make a hair appointment for Saturday. She usually has one or two openings but didn't so I asked when I could get in this week. They said that she was super busy this week and the only time she had open after 5:30 is Thursday at 6:45. I just got a call from her on my answering maching today asking me to switch it to tonight at 6:45. I don't want to. I had a very long day at work, I need to get gas if I'm going to go very far, I would have to leave in about 15 minutes to get there, and I wanted to do a few returns at the mall on my way there tomorrow. Now I wouldn't have time to do the returns and I wouldn't want to go after. I'm just dead tired and wasn't prepared to switch. This has happened a few times and I always switch.

Oh well. I'm too tired to worry about anyone else for the rest of the day.
Old 08-24-2005, 04:11 PM   #265
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room

The big question is, did the painters finish today and is it safe!!
I guess the must have finished yesterday. The other building already has the new paint on one side. They did come back yesterday afternoon to do the railing and the tape they used is still on the group

My lovely Edge will be back on the wall tomorrow
Old 08-24-2005, 04:12 PM   #266
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann
Ok so I think someone was confused about what would be deemed alternative rock last night...these bands were more along the lines of generic rock borderline heavy metal kind of stuff.
How scary!

I probably would have liked it.
Old 08-24-2005, 04:13 PM   #267
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Quote:
Is this wrong of me.....I called yesterday to make a hair appointment for Saturday. She usually has one or two openings but didn't so I asked when I could get in this week. They said that she was super busy this week and the only time she had open after 5:30 is Thursday at 6:45. I just got a call from her on my answering maching today asking me to switch it to tonight at 6:45. I don't want to. I had a very long day at work, I need to get gas if I'm going to go very far, I would have to leave in about 15 minutes to get there, and I wanted to do a few returns at the mall on my way there tomorrow. Now I wouldn't have time to do the returns and I wouldn't want to go after. I'm just dead tired and wasn't prepared to switch. This has happened a few times and I always switch.

I think it's up to you if you really want to switch or not. You made the appointment for you convenience so you should be able to keep it if you want to. I've refused to change appt's with the dentist before for an earlier time.
Old 08-24-2005, 04:13 PM   #268
ONE
love, blood, life

I just found random Red Rocks Sunday Bloody Sunday on VH1!
Old 08-24-2005, 04:14 PM   #269
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:08 PM
Quote:

It is not wrong of you to say 'no' but be sure to call and say that you are not able to switch.
Old 08-24-2005, 04:15 PM   #270
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann

I think it's up to you if you really want to switch or not. You made the appointment for you convenience so you should be able to keep it if you want to. I've refused to change appt's with the dentist before for an earlier time.

I just feel bad since I've known her for so long. She fit me in the day before I went on a trip recently.

My brain hurts too bad from all of the stuff I had to do today. I need to take some math refresher courses and go to law school