randooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to check my bag but I also don't want to carry my big bag around the airport with me and I don't know if my suitcase will fit on the top to bring it on the plane with me :mad:

Queen Bee said:
I just got the Crapfish invite! :hyper:
:ohmy: That was quick! I came back to post that you had mail!

:laugh: I'm sure you'll like the first picutre in the album!

Queen Bee said:
Jim's eyes are blue! I thought they were brown this whole time. This is getting better by the second. :D
And he plays a red guitar on fire! :sexywink:

^ :yes: It matched better under lights than in the sunlight. Thanks!
arw9797 said:
:cute: pictures! You looked very nice :D
:D Thanks! We had a really good time!

Last edited:
I need a bigger suitcase for Ireland. There's just no way I'm going to bring this tiny thing for a week! :tsk:

:hmm: I wonder how I managed to bring this suitcase, a smaller bag that goes with the suitcase, and my carry on last year when I was in LA and Vegas for a week. My mom had my wedding clothes in her garment bag but I still don't get how this worked last year :madspit:

Kariann said:

No...I'm not checking anything. I'm using the smaller suitcase I won at work.

ok so you know the size of my suitcase right? Can I bring that on the plane with me? I think I'm taking a smaller plane where there's only 2 seats on each side. I wonder if that would fit on the top. :scream:

arw9797 said:

ok so you know the size of my suitcase right? Can I bring that on the plane with me? I think I'm taking a smaller plane where there's only 2 seats on each side. I wonder if that would fit on the top. :scream:
They might gate check it if they can't fit it...I've had that happen before, they check it in the walkway thing just at the door of the plane and you get it back at the same place at the end, and there's no way they can mix up which plane it's supposed to be on.

Schmeg said:

They might gate check it if they can't fit it...I've had that happen before, they check it in the walkway thing just at the door of the plane and you get it back at the same place at the end, and there's no way they can mix up which plane it's supposed to be on.

that's what I thought. That happened to me once before but I had a bag that wouldn't fit on a smaller plane. I think I'll just try to bring it with me. Otherwise the suitcase will fit in the top? I don't think I've ever taken my actual suitcase on the plane.

I land in 24 hours :D

I have a full day tomorrow...work until 4 then dr at 4:15 then I'm stopping at home to get my luggage and then to my parents so they can keep my car and I can get a ride to the airport. I think coming home after the dr is dumb but I hate leaving. I had a hard time with San Diego where I worked until noon and then went straight to my parents house. Maybe I should just skip that step and get my luggage during lunch. :huh:

Schmeg said:

They had to do that with CF when we came back from Chicago. I kind of hope they might want to gate check mine since the thing is kinda heavy....I've decided the thing itself is kind of heavy.

so we're meeting in our usual airport spot right? I'll call one of you when I land.

:hyper:

I still can't get too excited yet. I have to get through work and then the dr. He's going to be fun. :sad: He better end my visit with a bag of free drugs! At least the only needle I have to get stuck with this time is my usual allergy shot. At this point I think I could give it to myself. :|

arw9797 said:

that's what I thought. That happened to me once before but I had a bag that wouldn't fit on a smaller plane. I think I'll just try to bring it with me. Otherwise the suitcase will fit in the top? I don't think I've ever taken my actual suitcase on the plane.

I land in 24 hours :D
My suitcase always fits unless it's a really small plane, and you've seen that and what a crapload of stuff I can fit in it.

:dance::hyper: I can't wait til we get there!! :hyper::dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom