randooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the subject of boys...that U2 fan one my mom works with broke up with his psycho girlfriend, and is reportedly jealous about the Chicago marathon...but my mom won't give him my number. :mad: I told her I've been just searching for excuses to go to the May 28th show and she just kind of laughed. :sigh:

I updated mine last night but there might be a pre-flight update shortly. :D

Schmeg said:

For some reason, sometimes when I make dvd's they only work in Windows Media Player and I have NO idea why. I think the few that have actually worked were accidents!

I've only had one experience with burning a DVD and it went smoothly. I hope that doesn't happen to me with future DVD burning sessions. :yikes:

Queen Bee said:

I've only had one experience with burning a DVD and it went smoothly. I hope that doesn't happen to me with future DVD burning sessions. :yikes:
If it works for you all the time let me know what you're doing that I'm not!

...I'll send you a picture of my brother as a token of my gratitude. :sexywink:

:lol:

I think that's hilarious...he'll always be 6 years old to me!

Remind me to NEVER show him this thread!!

Schmeg said:
:lol:

I think that's hilarious...he'll always be 6 years old to me!

Through stalking your journal, I've always found Jim attractive from the pictures you've posted. It's the wedding pictures (hatless! :hyper: ) that really did me in this time. :drool: :reject:

Edited for the excess use of pictures :huh:

Last edited:
fah said:

Ok :hmm:

How many days are you packing for and how big is your suitcase? I am going to go out on a limb and say it is not going to snow while you are in Chicago so put the winter clothes away :D

it's not my suitcase it's my carry on. I refuse to put my essentials in my suitcase in case it doesn't make it to my destination...:eek: The other carry on I have is still in my room at my parents house. I'll be there tomorrow but I don't want to take the chance of everything still not fitting. That bag is a little bigger but not by much. And it's not a cute bag from the Gap either :tsk:

Crisis solved though. I repacked and took some crap out that I didn't need and now everything fits. :D

Queen Bee said:

Through stalking your journal, I've always found Jim attractive from the pictures you've posted. It's the wedding pictures (hatless! :hyper: ) that really did me in this time. :drool: :reject:

Edited for the excess use of pictures :huh:
:lol: I guess he's all right! He's usually uncomfortable without his trusty hat, too!

I can send you the Crapfish album if you want! :sexywink:

arw9797 said:

it's not my suitcase it's my carry on. I refuse to put my essentials in my suitcase in case it doesn't make it to my destination...:eek: The other carry on I have is still in my room at my parents house. I'll be there tomorrow but I don't want to take the chance of everything still not fitting. That bag is a little bigger but not by much. And it's not a cute bag from the Gap either :tsk:

Crisis solved though. I repacked and took some crap out that I didn't need and now everything fits. :D
:up: Good job. I condensed my makeup to a smaller bag which means I could pack more shoes if I want! :D

I have a good assortment this time but I'm not exactly "overpacked..." There will be no checking, especially since I don't have a layover for once!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom