Randooooom: rockin edge is a tease

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
beau2ifulday said:
anything to do with *that* show bringing INXS back into the limelight?

it hasn't hit our shores just yet.
:lmao: no, queen bee pointed out his head has grown in size as he's gotten older. he's got JTHAHS (john travolta huge ass head syndrome). but yeah, his head has figuratively gotten bigger as well. :down:

KhanadaRhodes said:

he's got JTHAHS (john travolta huge ass head syndrome).

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Who wants to see a picture of me dressed up like a hideous mad scientist?!

GibsonGirl said:
How'd that happen? :ohmy:
:lmao: i don't know!! but now that she's pointed it out i realized she's right. although it could be that he's put on weight. started going to the gym my ass. :rolleyes:

i love the way he looked during kick, with his super short hair and his muscles. and in the rarely seen guns in the sky video he's dancing around without a shirt on flexing his muscles... :combust:

:composes self:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lmao: no, queen bee pointed out his head has grown in size as he's gotten older. he's got JTHAHS (john travolta huge ass head syndrome). but yeah, his head has figuratively gotten bigger as well. :down:

haha, I never thought you meant literally!
well, I feel quite the fool :(

:wave: TRE and khan!

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lmao: i don't know!! but now that she's pointed it out i realized she's right. although it could be that he's put on weight. started going to the gym my ass. :rolleyes:

i love the way he looked during kick, with his super short hair and his muscles. and in the rarely seen guns in the sky video he's dancing around without a shirt on flexing his muscles... :combust:

:composes self:

But the main question is - was he hotter than Larry Mullen circa JT? If so, I may need to see pictures.

I found the picture!!!

I think I just lied about my guitar
My bass was a cort and my electric is an ibanez. as well as my acoustic.
I am so frustrated with my electric most of the time. its going to have to be replaced sometime in the future.

Im totally learning drums :drool:
my dad is a drummer so its in the blood :wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

me me me me!!

It may just be the most unflattering picture of me EVER, but hey, it was Halloween. :hyper: My sister went as a slutty schoolgirl, apparently.

sciencerules.jpg

I had a plan to destroy the world written up on a piece of paper in my pocket... :shifty: Which was basically a combination of every single formula in the back of my physics book. And no, that's not a wig! I had a lot of fun brushing all of that out. :drool:

GibsonGirl said:

It may just be the most unflattering picture of me EVER, but hey, it was Halloween. :hyper: My sister went as a slutty schoolgirl, apparently.

sciencerules.jpg

I had a plan to destroy the world written up on a piece of paper in my pocket... :shifty: Which was basically a combination of every single formula in the back of my physics book. And no, that's not a wig! I had a lot of fun brushing all of that out. :drool:

Great pic, Gibson Girl! I'm sure my hair would look the same if I did that, too. :eek:

What's this I see? Tara, in Randoooom? :ohmy:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i think so, or at least they were equal. he was the brunette larry, if you will.

:combust:

I'm going to have to hunt down some pictures then.

u2bonogirl said:
I found the picture!!!

I think I just lied about my guitar
My bass was a cort and my electric is an ibanez. as well as my acoustic.
I am so frustrated with my electric most of the time. its going to have to be replaced sometime in the future.

Im totally learning drums :drool:
my dad is a drummer so its in the blood :wink:
wow, bass and guitar and now you're learning drums? :super impressed: :D

GibsonGirl said:

sciencerules.jpg

:lmao:

for some reason you remind me of brooke shields with frizzy hair in that pic :hmm:

u2bonogirl said:
:lmao: gibson girl! That picture is awesome!
And you still look really pretty under the hair and jacket :scratch:

:lol:

Thanks. People were asking to touch my hair all day, it was hilarious!

yeah brooke shields! I see it now :p

April: cheating on the octagon bar? :lol: no way! I havent really been in there much lately. Um....yeah

I sooo have to learn the drums. I took piano as a kid too and I can play a mean "misty" on the piano :lmao:
But my true love is still the electric guitar. The bass thing came from me pretending to know to play to get in a band

beau2ifulday said:
GibsonGirl - I think you've mastered the mad scientist look for sure :giggle:

:)

I felt it was my duty to display my supreme nerdiness. :wink: Pity I didn't have the beaker with me in the pic...I got my hands on an Erlenmeyer flask and filled it with water and blue food colouring.

beau2ifulday said:

Bass, guitar, drums....

I think we've all been there when it comes to bands :shifty:
I figured if I knew how to play lead guitar and I taught most of that to myself that I could play bass too :evil:
and it worked
people actually thought I knew what I was doing

Did I mention that I lied to get into the church worship band? :reject: :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom