Randooooom: rockin edge is a tease

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

i normally don't. i got up at like 8:30 this morning! :ohmy:

i don't know why i woke up so early! and as you can see by this thread i didn't go to bed early or anything.

:laugh:

when I was a little kid I used to get up at 6 everyday. That stopped when I got to age 11 or so!

I have to make brownies and buy wine, yet somehow I ended up back here. :huh:

DAMN YOU BLUE CRACK ADDICTION!!! :rant:

:crack: Oh my god I'm going to kill Amy today! She keeps emailing me at work to talk about this boat cruise I'm going on tomorrow night. It's for work and it's employees only but she seems to think that everyone can invite a guest. I've never ever mentioned anything like that to her other than I have a boat cruise to go on after a meeting. She keeps asking if there's going to be single guys there and why can't she go! :der: Because it's for work! Plus if I could invite a guest I would not invite her! :mad: So now she's acting like she's mad at me because I'm going to a work related event :der:

arw9797 said:
:crack: Oh my god I'm going to kill Amy today! She keeps emailing me at work to talk about this boat cruise I'm going on tomorrow night. It's for work and it's employees only but she seems to think that everyone can invite a guest. I've never ever mentioned anything like that to her other than I have a boat cruise to go on after a meeting. She keeps asking if there's going to be single guys there and why can't she go! :der: Because it's for work! Plus if I could invite a guest I would not invite her! :mad: So now she's acting like she's mad at me because I'm going to a work related event :der:

So she's basically wanting to invite herself?

Funny..CF has been IM'ing me from work today.

Kariann said:

So she's basically wanting to invite herself?

Funny..CF has been IM'ing me from work today.

pretty much. It's for work and anyone that works out of state comes in for the meeting we have and then on the boat for dinner and a 2 hour trip. I don't get what her problem is over it. :mad:

arw9797 said:

it's because you wanted to see me :sexywink: You never call or write anymore :sad:
I've been MIA in general lately. :reject: I've had a few surreal weeks.

I also have to go to Clinique and tell them my Quick Corrector went bad. :yuck: It didn't smell the same when I first opened it and I thought maybe they changed the formula, but now there's some kind of icky floating stuff in it and I am NOT putting that right under my eyes!

Ahhh...the Quick Correcter reminds me of the Clinique lady at the Pittsburgh airport!

"I'd like a Quick Corrector, please!"
~Meg, who had been up since 4 am and watched her flight get delayed 3836583 times.

"Oh, for the dark circles under your eyes?"
~Thinking-she's-sympathetic Clinique Lady

arw9797 said:

:tsk: you don't even write in your journal anymore so I don't know why you've had a few surreal weeks :sad:
There have actually been two new entries in the last 12 hours. :sexywink: Not much detail but I have to get back in the swing of that. It got too depressing in there at the beginning of my few surreal weeks. :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom