Randooooom....or else

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IWB somehow pm'ed me from her dead internet that it was dead...although I have no idea how she even managed that...:hmm:

Schmeg said:

Mine was TOO fast and I stayed an hour later. :crack: The schedule totally sucked today.

My day wasn't that much better. At about 8:10am I told everyone that I was quitting and going to work in RI for you.........
At least you know what communication is.

I feel like I have a homework assingment. I have a gigantic package from the benefits dept at work to fill out by Friday for 2005. Why can't they just keep everything the same? :hmm: I wonder if there's a box to check on the form not to change anything. :huh:

arw9797 said:
I feel like I have a homework assingment. I have a gigantic package from the benefits dept at work to fill out by Friday for 2005. Why can't they just keep everything the same? :hmm: I wonder if there's a box to check on the form not to change anything. :huh:

We just had to do this all online. We could click on re-elect and everything would stay the same. Much easier than having to fill everything out again.

i hijacked my roommate's computer :evil:

actually...she left for the night and said i could use it :D

shari schultz said:

My day wasn't that much better. At about 8:10am I told everyone that I was quitting and going to work in RI for you.........
At least you know what communication is.
:lol: Are you available at 7 am? One of our best stock/daytime sales people will be starting a full time nanny job soon!

Random answers, maybe in order:

Dial up! :ohmy: Is it that bad? What a nice roomie she is!

My voice was bad for 4 days...yours has gone on a lot longer than that!

My benefits thing was online, too, and this year I finally realized that, seeing as I have no beneficiaries, I really didn't NEED the really expensive life insurance...but my mom asked if that was a smart idea. Ironically she's the one who gets everything in the event my car goes off the bridge. :eyebrow:

Sunday I work 6:30 to 11 am and then I have to go back for a meeting 6:30 to 8:30 pm. :huh:

My dad has gone PLEBA on the MLB site...his desktop and screensaver are ALL Red Sox pictures...he printed a bunch out for the bar his friends own and he was showing me all the pictures in his folder last night! :laugh:

Schmeg said:
..but my mom asked if that was a smart idea. Ironically she's the one who gets everything in the event my car goes off the bridge. :eyebrow
:eyebrow: indeed. ;)

The 7 am offer sounds good. If I head out to the airport now, I should be able to catch a flight and get there. ........

Realistically I should head off to bed now........
Earlyish to bed, early to rise
makes me healthy, not so wealthy and definately not so wise for heading back to the lunatic asylum at 8

Eh, sleep is for the weak! I've gotten about 12 hours total this whole week!

Love and Peace or else.....:drool: :hyper:

Another song reminds of the the Who but I can't remember the name of the song right now :hmm:

I have just returned from an afternoon of shopping at the mall :ohmy:

:mad: I finally am giving my training presentation at work tomorrow :yuck: I know for sure one person is off so it'll only be about 12 people but still...I know everyone will react to it either as:

:| = I don't get it :shifty:

or

:eek: = I DON'T GET IT! :scream:

It's a tough subject and I have six different documents as examples which is really going to confuse people.

I just want to get it overwith already. I've known about the damn thing for over 2 months now. :madspit:

arw9797 said:
:mad: I finally am giving my training presentation at work tomorrow :yuck: I know for sure one person is off so it'll only be about 12 people but still...I know everyone will react to it either as:

:| = I don't get it :shifty:

or

:eek: = I DON'T GET IT! :scream:

It's a tough subject and I have six different documents as examples which is really going to confuse people.

I just want to get it overwith already. I've known about the damn thing for over 2 months now. :madspit:

You'll do fine!

I get the :| during team meetings lately but that's not because they dont get that is because they just arent paying attention.

:rolleyes:

Oh good lord there was an ON holiday commercial just on tv.

Your presentation will be fine! :yes: I'll think Happy Presentation thoughts.

I'm actually kind of looking forward to our meeting Sunday night because we get to pull the still-mortal associates into the cult. Maybe I'll make Kool-Aid! :laugh:

I am strong...I am strong...I am not going to run to the radio to see if anyone around here is playing it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom