Randooooom....or else

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*sends strength to fah*

Address written down on actual envelope.

IWB's internet is dead so she might be AWOL for awhile. :(

I have to shut the heat off anyway since Hell Frozen Over is the typical winter temperature in here at night...but I love snuggling under 80 blankets so that's okay!

Speaking of which...:wave: Time to snuggle under 80 blankets! I hope I actually fall asleep tonight! :huh:

:lol: Nice, all three of us at the same time!

I'm going! :D Thanks!!

arw9797 said:
there's so many people here now. I don't know if I like the extra 200+ people lurking at my randooom thoughts, and not just here. I feel like I could have an argument with a newbie in just about every thread I go to. Probably a good idea to just stick to this one....

I can't speak for the other randoomers but I enjoy reading your posts when you are here by yourself...talking to yourself, arguing to yourself

:up:

fah said:
It is a downloaded copy of HTDAAB

oh then I wouldn't listen to it either...except Love and Peace. :drool: If there's a song on the new album that I like more than this I'll die of happiness because it's so damn good. From what I've read of other's reactions there's stuff that's a lot better. :ohmy:

fah said:

I can't speak for the other randoomers but I enjoy reading your posts when you are here by yourself...talking to yourself, arguing to yourself

:up:

:huh: I argue with myself? Good lord....All I can say is I'm not surprised :der:

fah said:

I actually prefer arguing with myself...I might win :D

my sister always tells me I'm the strangest person she's ever met. :( I'll have to tell her that I argue with myself online. She wont' be surprised. :tsk:

:crack: we had a meeting today for an hour and a half. Thankfully I was in the back because I kept :yawn:ing. I thought for sure I was going to fall asleep completely.

I stayed up way to late last night after I decided to turn off Interference. I ended up looking at the new map I bought last week..."The Best Map of the Southwest US" :drool:

I think I need to move from the cold north.....

Good afternoon :wave:

I spent the morning volunteering at my kids school in the kindergarten class :hyper: Today was also assembly day for the Remembrance Day holiday tomorrow. One of the mini fahs was part of the grade 3 class who sang a song.

Proud Mom moment :heart:

my afternoon was so weird. 1:30-5:00 was about a half hour for me. It went by so damn fast. I didn't even do too much that was productive. It was just one interuption after another. That's ok because I'm so happy to be home :sigh:

I'm not sure if Amy and I are on speaking terms. :huh: She emailed me a "ha ha Kerry lost told you so" email last week and I responded with what I think about George Dubya and she was really offended. Then the next day she emailed a very short and to the point "I want my dvd back that you borrowed from me" email. I haven't heard from her since. :|

Maybe I'll see if she'll go to lunch tomorrow or Friday....

arw9797 said:
I'm not sure if Amy and I are on speaking terms. :huh: She emailed me a "ha ha Kerry lost told you so" email last week and I responded with what I think about George Dubya and she was really offended. Then the next day she emailed a very short and to the point "I want my dvd back that you borrowed from me" email. I haven't heard from her since. :|

Maybe I'll see if she'll go to lunch tomorrow or Friday....

:tsk:

Who wants to go to my skating lessons for me?? :D:hyper::dance:

:yawn: Note to self: SLEEP! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom