Randooooom....or else

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

:tsk: Dirty....

:laugh: I don't know why I find it funny that you're stuck on some smart ass comment I made about myself. Yes I felt DIRTY the other day for owning something I shouldn't!

:shifty: I want to send it to you so bad right now so you'll listen with me. :drool:

arw9797 said:

:laugh: I don't know why I find it funny that you're stuck on some smart ass comment I made about myself. Yes I felt DIRTY the other day for owning something I shouldn't!

:shifty: I want to send it to you so bad right now so you'll listen with me. :drool:

Give me something like that sometimes and I just run with it! :sexywink: I only give people that I like a hard time. :evil:

That would ruin my purity. :no: Now mind you I really want to hear but I am going to try to maintain my purity for 14 more days.

*repeats to self...be strong...be strong*

Last edited:
Kariann said:

Give me something like that sometimes and I just run with it! :sexywink: I only give people that I like a hard time. :evil:

That would ruin my purity. :no: Now mind you I really want to hear but I am going to try to maintain my purity for 14 more days.

*repeats to self...be strong...be strong*

:grumpy: but it's sooooooo goooooooood :drool: :drool: :drool:

1. I don't want my purity ruined either...I can hold out!! It's officially only 2 more weeks in 1 hour and 15 minutes!! Must...be...strong!!!

2. I might have seen the new SSBOAB...does the picture include a levitating hat and the back of a dog (which I only noticed after someone else's comments)? If so: :combust:.

arw9797 said:
:| why do I get the feeling I'm talking to myself again? :huh:
because my typing is painfully slow tonight...I've been trying to write a journal entry for hours now (okay, like 30 minutes, but still...), and it's not helping that murmurs.com isn't helping!!

:ohmy: just kidding about talking to myself....

yeah that would be the new SSBOAB :drool: :WOW:

IT'S JUST ONE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream:

Listen with me! IT's sooooooooooo goooooooooood!!!!!!!

arw9797 said:
:ohmy: just kidding about talking to myself....

yeah that would be the new SSBOAB :drool: :WOW:

IT'S JUST ONE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream:

Listen with me! IT's sooooooooooo goooooooooood!!!!!!!
But just one song could lead to one more song...and then one more song...and then I've ruined my entire new cd experience ! I want to hold it in my hands and feel the power...struggle to unwrap it with all the magnetic crap all over my car...put it in the cd player and wait for the first notes to blare from my speakers...

It's been 4 years, I can do 14 more days! Really!! :crack:

Schmeg said:

because my typing is painfully slow tonight...I've been trying to write a journal entry for hours now (okay, like 30 minutes, but still...), and it's not helping that murmurs.com isn't helping!!

Are you registered there?

That was what I was going to do earlier...go to murmors...got interupted...will have to do that tomorrow...thinking out loud to myself now.

Schmeg said:

But just one song could lead to one more song...and then one more song...and then I've ruined my entire new cd experience ! I want to hold it in my hands and feel the power...struggle to unwrap it with all the magnetic crap all over my car...put it in the cd player and wait for the first notes to blare from my speakers...

I don’t know if I can take it
I’m not easy on my knees
Here’s my heart you can break it

I need some release, release, release

Kariann said:

That was what I was going to do earlier...go to murmors...got interupted...will have to do that tomorrow...thinking out loud to myself now.

:( I'm losing you to REM aren't I? :(

Schmeg said:

I agree...just think on the 23rd we can listen to the WHOLE thing together and have our own little party.

I dont mind hearing the stuff they have done live so far because that is a little different for me....that I can do but I want the glory of hearing the studio versions blasting from my cd player for the first time. I want to have my "moment".

Kariann said:
Didnt SSBOAB show up around this time last year? Does this mean that we will get one yearly? :hmm:

Dec 7.

:shifty: I checked Queen Bee's journal....that was where we found it.

That means 1 every 11 months!

:sigh: we also planned our San Diego trip that night.

Let's plan a trip for the desert if February!!!! :sexywink: It can be Schmeg's birthday trip! :shifty:

Kariann said:

No way U2 are my first love...alway has been and always will be! You have no need to worry!

I just want to check out the site to keep up with REM a little better than I had in the past...I tend to lose touch with what is going on in with them.

I actually burned a few of their CD's over the weekend but I have yet to listen to them. I can't stop......LOVE AND PEACE! :drool:

Kariann said:

I am...but I've never posted there, I just wanted downloads and set lists but they don't like to share like Interferencers and now it's down so forget the set lists!

You'll never believe what my username is...SCHMEG!! :faint:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom