Randooooom....or else - Page 21 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-11-2004, 07:55 PM   #301
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 07:41 PM
WZLX just yelled at me.

No one around me has a U2-related contest!

Oh wait...WBCN just loaded up...Carter Alan comes through!
__________________

__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 11-11-2004, 07:56 PM   #302
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
WZLX just yelled at me.

No one around me has a U2-related contest!

Oh wait...WBCN just loaded up...Carter Alan comes through!
What are you doing?

__________________

__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 11-11-2004, 07:56 PM   #303
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann


Yeah I dont need PETA on my ass!


I totally forgot that we had a real fire alarm at work today and we had to vacate the building and hang up on customers!

It ended up being that some dude in the warehouse hit a sprinkler with the fork lift and set it off. Apparently one of the LP guys slipped in the water and fell and they had to give him something else to wear.
]
Scary! How did you forget that?

Did you have to say anything to the customers or just hang up and run?
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 11-11-2004, 07:57 PM   #304
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
]
Scary! How did you forget that?

Did you have to say anything to the customers or just hang up and run?
I know!

You pretty much say

The fire alarm is going off Im ending the call and boom buh bye customer.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 11-11-2004, 07:58 PM   #305
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann


What are you doing?

Everyone in the freaking Blue Crack World is posting about a local contest radio stations are having for the meet U2 in New York thing...HJY sucks...98.5 sucks but at least they have a cool picture on their front page...WZLX yells at you...and then there's WBCN with Carter Alan who knows what the local fans want!

Note to self: Listen to WBCN CONSTANTLY from 5 pm tomorrow on & win!
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 11-11-2004, 07:58 PM   #306
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 06:41 PM
Hey did you see that there is a link where we can get Apple products at a discounted rate via work for personal or business use? I would think that The Jim would get a better discount though.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 11-11-2004, 07:59 PM   #307
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

Everyone in the freaking Blue Crack World is posting about a local contest radio stations are having for the meet U2 in New York thing...HJY sucks...98.5 sucks but at least they have a cool picture on their front page...WZLX yells at you...and then there's WBCN with Carter Alan who knows what the local fans want!

Note to self: Listen to WBCN CONSTANTLY from 5 pm tomorrow on & win!
Oh yeah I didnt even really comprehend that since Im here in the heartland.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 11-11-2004, 08:01 PM   #308
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann
Hey did you see that there is a link where we can get Apple products at a discounted rate via work for personal or business use? I would think that The Jim would get a better discount though.
I didn't know about that!! Is that on our wonderful GapWeb?

Best Buy actually sells Ipods at a loss, so he gets nothing off.

http://www.wbcn.com/
Scroll down for a small yet familiar picture! Now where is there phone number so I can program it...
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 11-11-2004, 08:02 PM   #309
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 07:41 PM
I just had Jim call my phone because I couldn't find it...
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 11-11-2004, 08:04 PM   #310
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

I didn't know about that!! Is that on our wonderful GapWeb?

Best Buy actually sells Ipods at a loss, so he gets nothing off.

http://www.wbcn.com/
Scroll down for a small yet familiar picture! Now where is there phone number so I can program it...
Yeah its on GapWeb. I email you the article tomorrow. Its not that much of a discount but its a little and free shipping. I checked it out today kind of quick.

So if you win...its on a Sunday right...
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 11-11-2004, 08:05 PM   #311
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 07:41 PM
#57.

Upon further examination, they're not the station I thought they were...I wonder if 104.7 comes in here...
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 11-11-2004, 08:10 PM   #312
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann


Yeah its on GapWeb. I email you the article tomorrow. Its not that much of a discount but its a little and free shipping. I checked it out today kind of quick.

So if you win...its on a Sunday right...
The 21st, my Sunday off!

I MUST win this. I don't see a link for streaming audio...they have to have it somewhere...
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 11-11-2004, 08:12 PM   #313
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

The 21st, my Sunday off!

I MUST win this. I don't see a link for streaming audio...they have to have it somewhere...
If you need someone else to attend...I'm sure a couple of us would be willing.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 11-11-2004, 08:17 PM   #314
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 07:41 PM
I'd have to make my own contest to pick someone!
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 11-11-2004, 08:20 PM   #315
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 07:41 PM
The MLB site plays loud scary music!!
__________________

__________________
Schmeg is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com