Randooom: Timothius is unwitty and has poor grammar (and one week until my concert!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wore shorts today (no U2 shirt :tsk: ) and it's FREEEEEZING in my office today and really not that hot outside :madspit: I was so damn uncomfortable I couldn't wait to get here to change. I'm never doing that again! :mad:

:| I came home again to find my apartment door open. This time it's because they are painting our doors cream instead of the horrid red they were. I really hope this is the last of the upgrades! Real safe too that anyone could just walk into our apartments. The dude didn't even look up when I walked in. How does he know this is my apartment? :mad:

I just read on @U2 that Live 8 will be broadcast (well 10 hours of it) without any interuptions tomorrow. I guess they got a few complaints last week :der:

arw9797 said:
I just read on @U2 that Live 8 will be broadcast (well 10 hours of it) without any interuptions tomorrow. I guess they got a few complaints last week :der:
:shocked: No veejays chatting over the music? No cutting off the songs to show veejays talking?? No switching from the really good bands in London to show some folk singer in Berlin???

Are they sure the world can handle such a thing?

I officially completely suck at making VCD's. :banghead: I just tried to do it in Media Player and it only recorded the audio!

Schmeg said:

:shocked: No veejays chatting over the music? No cutting off the songs to show veejays talking?? No switching from the really good bands in London to show some folk singer in Berlin???

Are they sure the world can handle such a thing?

NEW @U2 MTV AND VH1 TRY TO REDEEM THEMSELVES
July 08, 2005
posted by: LP
For all of you North American viewers who were disgusted by the MTV/VH1 coverage of the Live8 show - there's hope. After receiving a flood of complaints from viewers regarding the Live8 coverage, MTV/VH1 sent out a press release today announcing they will air 10 consecutive hours of Live 8 performances, free from commercial interruption, this Saturday July 9th. VH1 will start off the broadcast with the first five hours of the concert, which is scheduled to air from 10am-3pm ET/PT. MTV will then jump in and show an additional five hours, ending the broadcast at 8pm ET/PT. The president of MTVN Music Group, Van Toffler, was quoated as saying "At MTV and VH1, we're in a constant and candid dialogue with our audience. In the wake of our coverage last Saturday, our viewers have resoundingly told us on-line they want to see full performances from their favorite artists. As a result of viewer demand and thanks to the Live 8 organizers and performers, MTV & VH1 will air 10 consecutive hours from one of the most important musical events of our time." For everyone who took the time to send a note to MTV, pat yourself on the back - and set those TIVOs.

:sexywink:

Since U2 opened, and that's all I care about, I'll get to see them right away :drool:

:ohmy: I think I can record audio in Nero!

Good to know, but it's not helping the other issues I'm having.

arw9797 said:

:sexywink:

Since U2 opened, and that's all I care about, I'll get to see them right away :drool:
:hyper: Cool!!! I'll even be home for the U2 part before I go to work! What a great way to start the day! :D

I still think the planet will go spinning off its orbit if there are actually five consecutive hours of music on M[usic]TV, but it's for a good cause, so it's okay!

:ohmy: I just remembered the guy we were sitting next to at Croke 1 is living in London right now! I e-mailed him to see if he's okay.

It was the Piccadilly Line. :crack:

I'm almost done with my Ireland/London album.

:cute: :weeroofgarden: :cute:

Let's go back right now!! :hyper:

:ohmy: I forgot to tell you Kariann.....the Stringtown DQ called the other day to CANCEL their stuff with us!!! They decided, after a year of us trying to get this deal completed, that they have changed their mind and are just going to pay DQ in full and not lease with us. :madspit: They've had the equipment for free since September so I hope DQ slaps them with a hefty finance charge! :mad: It felt good in a way to cancel it but it was also a years worth of work. A year! :mad: :mad: :mad: No one has anything that last more than a few months but this one would just not go away. :|

arw9797 said:
:ohmy: I forgot to tell you Kariann.....the Stringtown DQ called the other day to CANCEL their stuff with us!!! They decided, after a year of us trying to get this deal completed, that they have changed their mind and are just going to pay DQ in full and not lease with us. :madspit: They've had the equipment for free since September so I hope DQ slaps them with a hefty finance charge! :mad: It felt good in a way to cancel it but it was also a years worth of work. A year! :mad: :mad: :mad: No one has anything that last more than a few months but this one would just not go away. :|

I refuse to go there then! I havent even been on that end of the road for weeks since I hate going to WalMart.

Kariann said:
I went into another :rant: over the world at dinner. My mom tried to stop me by pointing out that there was a picture of Bono in the paper with Bush.

Speaking of the B.....I showed my pics to my great aunt just now. She thought Bono was Sonny Bono and then looked at me and asked how I could have seen him in concert 2 weeks ago since he was dead! :der: Then she kept asking who he was married to. I told her at least 5 times that Bono and Sonny Bono are two completely different people! :der: :der: :der:

Kariann said:

I refuse to go there then! I havent even been on that end of the road for weeks since I hate going to WalMart.

they own 2 locations in Grove City so that's why we were both a little :confused: The one was open all along but you were right about a brand new location. They didn't tell us about the new location and that the equipment was really for that location. They only told us about the old location so I didn't get how you were saying it didn't look open but everytime I called someone answered the phone. I brought that up to my sales rep a few weeks ago and told her that you thought a new location just opened on Stringtown Rd. But that's not why they cancelled. We would have had to redo their paperwork, after a year of trying to get the old paperwork. They are a pain in the ass! :mad: :mad: :mad:

arw9797 said:

they own 2 locations in Grove City so that's why we were both a little :confused: The one was open all along but you were right about a brand new location. They didn't tell us about the new location and that the equipment was really for that location. They only told us about the old location so I didn't get how you were saying it didn't look open but everytime I called someone answered the phone. I brought that up to my sales rep a few weeks ago and told her that you thought a new location just opened on Stringtown Rd. But that's not why they cancelled. We would have had to redo their paperwork, after a year of trying to get the old paperwork. They are a pain in the ass! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yeah the other one that would be on Southwest Blvd is the old one. It's been there for years...that was actually where CF and I met way back when before we were even in Kindergarden. We both lived within walking distance and our parents would see each other all the time and we became friends.

:huh: It was nice of my parents to ask me if I wanted to go for Chinese food with them while they were driving away. They called me and then they didn't even offer to pick anything up for me. I didn't want to go, but come on! :laugh:

I guess I'll go make some spaghetti or something...

arw9797 said:

Speaking of the B.....I showed my pics to my great aunt just now. She thought Bono was Sonny Bono and then looked at me and asked how I could have seen him in concert 2 weeks ago since he was dead! :der: Then she kept asking who he was married to. I told her at least 5 times that Bono and Sonny Bono are two completely different people! :der: :der: :der:
:lmao:

Sorry about the DQ deal. :crazy: That place is crazy! I don't think there are any DQ's around me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom