Randooom: Timothius is unwitty and has poor grammar (and one week until my concert!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

:happy:

i'm not sure, actually. i did my research and i found out they've never played here before, not even in the 80s or 90s when they were huge. when they announced they were playing nashville i e-mailed their webmistress and told her they should come to memphis too and suggested a venue and then they ended up announcing they were coming here to that very venue! so i dunno if they took the advice of my e-mail or not but i like to think they did. :)

You can make a difference.

There is some arena there that is a pyramid or something I vaguely recall in the annals of my memory. Is that the place?

I should reccomend that Finn Bros play my living room next time. :drool:

timothius said:
You can make a difference.

There is some arena there that is a pyramid or something I vaguely recall in the annals of my memory. Is that the place?

I should reccomend that Finn Bros play my living room next time. :drool:
yes, there is the pyramid. up until last week i lived two blocks away from it. but no, that's not where i suggested.

have you been here before or have you seen a documentary on memphis or something? i'm surprised you'd know about the pyramid. :eyebrow: :D

:hmm:

I vaguely recall seeing an event on television being broadcast from there, be it basketball, be it hockey, be it wrestling, bet it Tenasee Stamp Collecting Convention. Whatever it was, the Pyramid thing struck me as very, un-Tenasee. :shrug:

timothius said:

I vaguely recall seeing an event on television being broadcast from there, be it basketball, be it hockey, be it wrestling, bet it Tenasee Stamp Collecting Convention. Whatever it was, the Pyramid thing struck me as very, un-Tenasee. :shrug:
probably basketball.

and it's tennessee :mad:

They played Nokia Theatre here, seats probably 4-6000.

timothius said:
:ohmy: I only know how to spell blue states. :D I will just refer to it as TN.
well, i live in a blue county at least. :sad: i voted for kerry. :(

oh, as for why we have a pyramid, our sister city is memphis, egypt. yeah, there's a memphis in egypt as well. :D

KhanadaRhodes said:

well, i live in a blue county at least. i voted for kerry. :(

oh, as for why we have a pyramid, our sister city is memphis, egypt. yeah, there's a memphis in egypt as well.

Blue Counties :up:

John Kerry :up:

Pyramids :up:

Egypt :up:

Memphis :up:

Sisters :up:

Voting :up:

Spandom :up:

Thanks for the info IMP :drumbeat: :johnnysriff:

Thats a bit smaller than what I thought. From memory when they were out here they played Stadiums... but I think they may have been supporting Robbie Williams. I''m not 100% sure. :shrug:

Lila64 said:
<Lives in a blue state (thank goodness) and had to pop into a thread that had timothius' name in the title :wink:

I think she is just using my name in the thread to attract people to post in it. Understandable really. :wink:

:wave:

Hey Lila!

Found tickets to LA yet? :hyper:

timothius said:

I'll keep my eyes peeled for you. I take it you're after 3 aye. GA's are a must. :yes:

1 GA for each night for sure for me. My daughter wants to do GA, but I'm scared about it, plus the things I've read at Interference, both good and bad... And if she didn't get on the rail, she won't see a thing, and that would be a waste. But good loge tix are probably more than the GAs! It's insane!!!:huh:

I kiss my GAs from time to time. Passed Reunion Arena twice tonight and both times i said "U2 played there a couple years ago, and they'll be playing down the street in a couple months and I'll be standing RIGHT FUCKING NEXT TO THEM". I think my girlfriend is getting sick of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom