Randooom: Timothius is unwitty and has poor grammar (and one week until my concert!!) - Page 10 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-08-2005, 03:28 PM   #136
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Local Time: 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
I'm almost done with my Ireland/London album.

:weeroofgarden:

Let's go back right now!!

I'd go back in a heartbeat.

Old 07-08-2005, 03:37 PM   #137
Blue Crack Distributor

Hi randoooomers.

iTunes is pure evil. That's all.

Old 07-08-2005, 03:40 PM   #138
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

It was the Piccadilly Line.

4-5 stops after ours
Old 07-08-2005, 03:46 PM   #139
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I forgot to tell you Kariann.....the Stringtown DQ called the other day to CANCEL their stuff with us!!! They decided, after a year of us trying to get this deal completed, that they have changed their mind and are just going to pay DQ in full and not lease with us. They've had the equipment for free since September so I hope DQ slaps them with a hefty finance charge! It felt good in a way to cancel it but it was also a years worth of work. A year! No one has anything that last more than a few months but this one would just not go away.
Old 07-08-2005, 03:47 PM   #140
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
I went into another over the world at dinner. My mom tried to stop me by pointing out that there was a picture of Bono in the paper with Bush.
Old 07-08-2005, 03:47 PM   #141
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I'm using my dads new computer it's so fast! My computer is 3 years old and it shows it's really showing it's age lately.
Old 07-08-2005, 03:48 PM   #142
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
I forgot to tell you Kariann.....the Stringtown DQ called the other day to CANCEL their stuff with us!!! They decided, after a year of us trying to get this deal completed, that they have changed their mind and are just going to pay DQ in full and not lease with us. They've had the equipment for free since September so I hope DQ slaps them with a hefty finance charge! It felt good in a way to cancel it but it was also a years worth of work. A year! No one has anything that last more than a few months but this one would just not go away.
I refuse to go there then! I havent even been on that end of the road for weeks since I hate going to WalMart.
Old 07-08-2005, 03:49 PM   #143
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann
I went into another over the world at dinner. My mom tried to stop me by pointing out that there was a picture of Bono in the paper with Bush.

Speaking of the B.....I showed my pics to my great aunt just now. She thought Bono was Sonny Bono and then looked at me and asked how I could have seen him in concert 2 weeks ago since he was dead! Then she kept asking who he was married to. I told her at least 5 times that Bono and Sonny Bono are two completely different people!
Old 07-08-2005, 03:51 PM   #144
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann

I refuse to go there then! I havent even been on that end of the road for weeks since I hate going to WalMart.

they own 2 locations in Grove City so that's why we were both a little The one was open all along but you were right about a brand new location. They didn't tell us about the new location and that the equipment was really for that location. They only told us about the old location so I didn't get how you were saying it didn't look open but everytime I called someone answered the phone. I brought that up to my sales rep a few weeks ago and told her that you thought a new location just opened on Stringtown Rd. But that's not why they cancelled. We would have had to redo their paperwork, after a year of trying to get the old paperwork. They are a pain in the ass!
Old 07-08-2005, 03:53 PM   #145
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Poor Edge. No one in pleba likes him The Freestylin Friday thread was started earlier today and I'm the only one that has responded

Old 07-08-2005, 03:57 PM   #146
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

they own 2 locations in Grove City so that's why we were both a little The one was open all along but you were right about a brand new location. They didn't tell us about the new location and that the equipment was really for that location. They only told us about the old location so I didn't get how you were saying it didn't look open but everytime I called someone answered the phone. I brought that up to my sales rep a few weeks ago and told her that you thought a new location just opened on Stringtown Rd. But that's not why they cancelled. We would have had to redo their paperwork, after a year of trying to get the old paperwork. They are a pain in the ass!
Yeah the other one that would be on Southwest Blvd is the old one. It's been there for years...that was actually where CF and I met way back when before we were even in Kindergarden. We both lived within walking distance and our parents would see each other all the time and we became friends.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:04 PM   #147
arw
Blue Crack Addict

time for dinner!!!

Grilled veggies
Old 07-08-2005, 04:41 PM   #148
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:37 PM
It was nice of my parents to ask me if I wanted to go for Chinese food with them while they were driving away. They called me and then they didn't even offer to pick anything up for me. I didn't want to go, but come on!

I guess I'll go make some spaghetti or something...
Old 07-08-2005, 04:44 PM   #149
ONE
love, blood, life

Schmeg did you get my last PM?
Old 07-08-2005, 04:51 PM   #150
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:37 PM
Quote:

Speaking of the B.....I showed my pics to my great aunt just now. She thought Bono was Sonny Bono and then looked at me and asked how I could have seen him in concert 2 weeks ago since he was dead! Then she kept asking who he was married to. I told her at least 5 times that Bono and Sonny Bono are two completely different people!

Sorry about the DQ deal. That place is crazy! I don't think there are any DQ's around me.