Randooom: Timothius is unwitty and has poor grammar (and one week until my concert!!) - Page 10 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-08-2005, 03:28 PM   #136
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
I'm almost done with my Ireland/London album.

:weeroofgarden:

Let's go back right now!!

I'd go back in a heartbeat.
__________________

__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 07-08-2005, 03:37 PM   #137
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 12:37 PM
Hi randoooomers.

iTunes is pure evil. That's all.
__________________

__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 07-08-2005, 03:40 PM   #138
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg


It was the Piccadilly Line.


4-5 stops after ours
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 07-08-2005, 03:46 PM   #139
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 12:37 PM
I forgot to tell you Kariann.....the Stringtown DQ called the other day to CANCEL their stuff with us!!! They decided, after a year of us trying to get this deal completed, that they have changed their mind and are just going to pay DQ in full and not lease with us. They've had the equipment for free since September so I hope DQ slaps them with a hefty finance charge! It felt good in a way to cancel it but it was also a years worth of work. A year! No one has anything that last more than a few months but this one would just not go away.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 07-08-2005, 03:47 PM   #140
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 12:37 PM
I went into another over the world at dinner. My mom tried to stop me by pointing out that there was a picture of Bono in the paper with Bush.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 07-08-2005, 03:47 PM   #141
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 12:37 PM
I'm using my dads new computer it's so fast! My computer is 3 years old and it shows it's really showing it's age lately.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 07-08-2005, 03:48 PM   #142
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
I forgot to tell you Kariann.....the Stringtown DQ called the other day to CANCEL their stuff with us!!! They decided, after a year of us trying to get this deal completed, that they have changed their mind and are just going to pay DQ in full and not lease with us. They've had the equipment for free since September so I hope DQ slaps them with a hefty finance charge! It felt good in a way to cancel it but it was also a years worth of work. A year! No one has anything that last more than a few months but this one would just not go away.
I refuse to go there then! I havent even been on that end of the road for weeks since I hate going to WalMart.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 07-08-2005, 03:49 PM   #143
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann
I went into another over the world at dinner. My mom tried to stop me by pointing out that there was a picture of Bono in the paper with Bush.

Speaking of the B.....I showed my pics to my great aunt just now. She thought Bono was Sonny Bono and then looked at me and asked how I could have seen him in concert 2 weeks ago since he was dead! Then she kept asking who he was married to. I told her at least 5 times that Bono and Sonny Bono are two completely different people!
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 07-08-2005, 03:51 PM   #144
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann


I refuse to go there then! I havent even been on that end of the road for weeks since I hate going to WalMart.

they own 2 locations in Grove City so that's why we were both a little The one was open all along but you were right about a brand new location. They didn't tell us about the new location and that the equipment was really for that location. They only told us about the old location so I didn't get how you were saying it didn't look open but everytime I called someone answered the phone. I brought that up to my sales rep a few weeks ago and told her that you thought a new location just opened on Stringtown Rd. But that's not why they cancelled. We would have had to redo their paperwork, after a year of trying to get the old paperwork. They are a pain in the ass!
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 07-08-2005, 03:53 PM   #145
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 12:37 PM
Poor Edge. No one in pleba likes him The Freestylin Friday thread was started earlier today and I'm the only one that has responded


__________________
arw is offline  
Old 07-08-2005, 03:57 PM   #146
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



they own 2 locations in Grove City so that's why we were both a little The one was open all along but you were right about a brand new location. They didn't tell us about the new location and that the equipment was really for that location. They only told us about the old location so I didn't get how you were saying it didn't look open but everytime I called someone answered the phone. I brought that up to my sales rep a few weeks ago and told her that you thought a new location just opened on Stringtown Rd. But that's not why they cancelled. We would have had to redo their paperwork, after a year of trying to get the old paperwork. They are a pain in the ass!
Yeah the other one that would be on Southwest Blvd is the old one. It's been there for years...that was actually where CF and I met way back when before we were even in Kindergarden. We both lived within walking distance and our parents would see each other all the time and we became friends.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 07-08-2005, 04:04 PM   #147
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 12:37 PM
time for dinner!!!

Grilled veggies
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 07-08-2005, 04:41 PM   #148
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 01:37 PM
It was nice of my parents to ask me if I wanted to go for Chinese food with them while they were driving away. They called me and then they didn't even offer to pick anything up for me. I didn't want to go, but come on!

I guess I'll go make some spaghetti or something...
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 07-08-2005, 04:44 PM   #149
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 12:37 PM
Schmeg did you get my last PM?
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 07-08-2005, 04:51 PM   #150
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



Speaking of the B.....I showed my pics to my great aunt just now. She thought Bono was Sonny Bono and then looked at me and asked how I could have seen him in concert 2 weeks ago since he was dead! Then she kept asking who he was married to. I told her at least 5 times that Bono and Sonny Bono are two completely different people!


Sorry about the DQ deal. That place is crazy! I don't think there are any DQ's around me.
__________________

__________________
Schmeg is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com