Randooom in a U2 DVD - Page 5 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-17-2005, 10:35 PM   #61
ONE
love, blood, life
 
zoney!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: six metro locations
Posts: 11,292
Local Time: 04:09 PM
salmon and seaweed on the lap, eh? Nope. Can't say I have.
__________________

__________________
zoney! is offline  
Old 11-17-2005, 10:40 PM   #62
ONE
love, blood, life
 
zoney!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: six metro locations
Posts: 11,292
Local Time: 04:09 PM
I know I told one randoomer...but I don't believe I have mentioned it elsewhere...

When I was in California, I stopped by my favorite used record store and picked up a few U2 items:

* Achtung Baby CD (used - I cannot find mind right now )

* 7 inch U.S. release of I Will Follow (with Out of Control on the b-side...recorded March 6, 1981 in Boston)

* 7 inch U.K. release of Gloria (with I will Follow live b-side).

I also got the DVD.
__________________

__________________
zoney! is offline  
Old 11-17-2005, 10:42 PM   #63
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Blue Room's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: MICHIGAN, GO BLUE!
Posts: 7,612
Local Time: 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by zoney!

* 7 inch U.S. release of I Will Follow (with Out of Control on the b-side...recorded March 6, 1981 in Boston)

* 7 inch U.K. release of Gloria (with I will Follow live b-side).

Thats cool, are they the colored vinyl versions or regular vinyl?
__________________
Blue Room is offline  
Old 11-17-2005, 11:17 PM   #64
ONE
love, blood, life
 
zoney!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: six metro locations
Posts: 11,292
Local Time: 04:09 PM
black wax!
__________________
zoney! is offline  
Old 11-17-2005, 11:37 PM   #65
Blue Crack Addict
 
redkat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: racing to the waterside
Posts: 19,620
Local Time: 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by zoney!
I know I told one randoomer...but I don't believe I have mentioned it elsewhere...

When I was in California, I stopped by my favorite used record store and picked up a few U2 items:

* Achtung Baby CD (used - I cannot find mind right now )

* 7 inch U.S. release of I Will Follow (with Out of Control on the b-side...recorded March 6, 1981 in Boston)

* 7 inch U.K. release of Gloria (with I will Follow live b-side).

I also got the DVD.
Which record store Z?
did you go to Melrose?
__________________
redkat is offline  
Old 11-17-2005, 11:46 PM   #66
ONE
love, blood, life
 
zoney!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: six metro locations
Posts: 11,292
Local Time: 04:09 PM
hey RK!

no melrose.

It is this little place on Magnolia in Burbank.

I still owe you a return call...sorry.
__________________
zoney! is offline  
Old 11-17-2005, 11:49 PM   #67
Blue Crack Addict
 
redkat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: racing to the waterside
Posts: 19,620
Local Time: 03:09 PM
It's fine I know how busy you've been. It was still nice to talk to you. Hope you're all doing alright

I was thinking vinyl fetish... there are some good ones near UCLA too in westwood. I need to get to a real record store, haven't been in ages.
__________________
redkat is offline  
Old 11-18-2005, 12:03 AM   #68
Refugee
 
karmic_postmark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Downtown LA
Posts: 1,479
Local Time: 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by redkat

I was thinking vinyl fetish...
__________________
karmic_postmark is offline  
Old 11-18-2005, 10:22 AM   #69
fah
Blue Crack Addict
 
fah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In my house with the rest of fahs
Posts: 20,147
Local Time: 02:09 PM
I just got home from work a little while ago. I have to stay up to take the mini fahs to school

My baby mini fah turned 6 yesterday

She did not get a U2 DVD for her birthday

But she did get this really cool faux fur coat from her Grandpa
__________________
fah is offline  
Old 11-18-2005, 12:43 PM   #70
fah
Blue Crack Addict
 
fah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In my house with the rest of fahs
Posts: 20,147
Local Time: 02:09 PM
Why am I so wide awake this morning

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
fah is offline  
Old 11-18-2005, 01:57 PM   #71
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 05:09 PM
So I came within a foot of finding out if people would care if I was gone this morning....I was nearly side-swiped by a semi trunk on the off-ramp at the exit I get off for work. They park on the side of the off-ramp to sleep so he probably was still half asleep.



The rest of my day....

__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 11-18-2005, 06:00 PM   #72
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by fah
I just got home from work a little while ago. I have to stay up to take the mini fahs to school

My baby mini fah turned 6 yesterday

She did not get a U2 DVD for her birthday

But she did get this really cool faux fur coat from her Grandpa
Happy Birthday baby mini fah!!!
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 11-18-2005, 06:02 PM   #73
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann
So I came within a foot of finding out if people would care if I was gone this morning....I was nearly side-swiped by a semi trunk on the off-ramp at the exit I get off for work. They park on the side of the off-ramp to sleep so he probably was still half asleep.



The rest of my day....

Glad your safe!
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 11-18-2005, 06:40 PM   #74
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 05:09 PM
Zoney...

I hate to be a pest but can you let me know about my email? The only reason I ask is that I won't have an opportunity to do the mail option after the first part of this week. I'm working OT and my hours are all switched up after Thanksgiving to accomodate the time I will be off the following week.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 11-18-2005, 07:56 PM   #75
ONE
love, blood, life
 
zonelistener's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: six convenient metro locations
Posts: 14,747
Local Time: 05:09 PM
<-- could be replaced by :drooL:

I will call later...

I am watching the Vegas show.

I am pissed that somehow this guy screws up UTEOW...it still is such an amazing song. rooL:
__________________

__________________
zonelistener is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com