Random Music Thread XXXIII: Laz Goes Tubing, Gets Run Over By Tugboat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hate tequila

Tequila and I have a love-hate relationship. I love drinking it, but I hate taking responsibility the next morning for the crazy shit I do while drinking it.

tl;dr Reggo + tequila = lance's mom. :reject:

My favorite Madonna song, actually. Minus the letter "s".

at-close-range1.JPG

I'm 9 hours late or so, but U2 have a song titled after me, and they rhyme my name with "whatever" in the chorus. Beat that.

Grammar police, please learn another language (non-Latin based, preferably), and watch your douchery disappear.

aaaaaaaaand the ash cloud strikes. my partner in crime is delayed three days and now departs the same day as i do, except 45 minutes earlier on a flight to a totally different australian city. we then leave sydney and melbourne respectively at the exact same time, and i arrive on the west coast 40 minutes before she does. we then have the same flight to memphis. on the plus side, technically we'll meet up only an hour and a half after being separated, due to the international date line.

and this all presumes flights will happen on the 30th.

hey chile. it's not your fault, but fuck you regardless.

I'll keep my ear to ground on any ash issues internally at the company and try to give you guys a heads up.

Hopefully we get to see you next Saturday.

Yeah that was awesome the other night. Especially how disappointed Colbert acted when Jack didn't like him dressing up like the White Stripes. And their ad flier? "Have you seen our cat, and would you like to buy our record?" :lol:.

I really couldn't read Jack very well in the other two segments but in this one he finally looked like he was having fun.

I'm gonna have to go to the Third Man store when I'm in Nashville next week. (OMGNEXTWEEK!!!)

:wave: See you in a couple of weeks.
That's right, people. The marthas, together again.:cute:

I was going to post that animated video, but it appears it may have been taken down. Apparently labeling t he folder it was in "shuttlecock" is deemed offensive, as the folder is now called "Shuttle*censored*", and the video pulls up, but says it no longer exits or was removed. Stupid internet.

Back
Top Bottom