Random Music Talk XXV: Friggin Cobbler is too Friggin Slow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Braves cap looks cool.What's a respectable sports cap? And not a Yankees one. I need a cap.

Even though I'm not a fan, I have always thought that the Angels have a great cap, as do the White Sox. Strange aside about baseball caps - I have noticed that in England very few MLB hats are to be found. When they are, however, they tend to be Pittsburgh Pirates hats. I really wonder why that is.

Even though I'm not a fan, I have always thought that the Angels have a great cap, as do the White Sox. Strange aside about baseball caps - I have noticed that in England very few MLB hats are to be found. When they are, however, they tend to be Pittsburgh Pirates hats. I really wonder why that is.
you know, i was going to say a similar thing about here. the amount of pirates hats are staggering.

i wonder if people are mistaking the pirates for the steelers?

I only one flat brim, and it's a Pirates hat. An incredibly long story. But they're pretty sharp looking hats, I'll give them that.

you know, i was going to say a similar thing about here. the amount of pirates hats are staggering.

i wonder if people are mistaking the pirates for the steelers?
haha, really? i haven't noticed.

it's gotta be that, unless they're purposely picking one of the worst teams so they can seem cool. i should get a grizzlies...hat? do basketball fans wear hats? i've never been a basketball person.

Harpsichord :drool:

That new Sonic Youth album cover that's on the top of the Pitchfork album reviews is the best thing I've seen all day.

That Panda Bear single, Last Night at the Jetty, does absolutely nothing for me.

Lykke Li is interesting. I heard the new song she'd put out a few months ago (not the one on the previous page, which I haven't heard yet) and thought that was good.

I'd like to say something positive about Willdotidotam:

I like that his friend or bodyguard or whoever it was hauled off and punched Perez Hilton that one time.

I'm against violence and all, but that was a satisfying pop culture happening.

I hate that all the info gets pushed into that thread and people bitch when threads are made for new info. I NEVER look in the general discussion thread because it's almost entirely speculation. Isn't the point of having an entire forum for new album info to start threads about new album info?

Me too, Angela, but EYKIW gives me night terrors. I'll hang back here and wait for reports from the front.

random-yet-slightly-on-topic: Listened to my first full Radiohead album today OK Computer. You can all welcome me to 1997.

No matter who wins that Hollow Island-BVS argument, everyone loses.

I'm agreeing a little more with Hollow at this point because while the style of the argument is off-putting, at least this person conceded that No Net had 4-5 good songs. So it's not like we have some Shuttlecock 2000+ straight-up hater. Many people around these parts wouldn't even give it that much credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom