Random Music Talk XXV: Friggin Cobbler is too Friggin Slow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what you're saying is that although there is no new information the sycophants in the place that shall not be named are raising holy hell with one another.

I would say that most are over-analyzing every piece of information that comes along, regardless of how paltry, and imagining that the band operates in accordance with Aristotelian logic.

Perhaps it's due to the fact that I rarely listen to U2 any more, but I can't imagine why anyone wants to argue about their upcoming album.

i don't want to argue about it when it does come out, nevermind before it comes out.

i also can't figure out how anyone ever thought spiderman would make a good musical. we're talking spiderman, right? marvel comics peter parker, web slinging across buildings, spiderman?

stay tuned for my next artistic venture: x-men on ice!

Imperor's gonna wake up to quite a surprise this morning:

Pitchfork: Listen: New Track From Dirty Projectors' Angel Deradoorian, Co-Produced by Avey Tare

nutting.gif

Wake up? I've been at the office for four hours already. But HOLY SHIT. Listening the that joint on my lunch break.

Someone scoop me. Why is it now evident that the Danger Mouse project isn't happening?

This. Based on the info we HAVE had, it sure sounds like the sucker is done. Them having to do more Spiderman bullshit isn't going to impact it if the album is done.

And if the album isn't done, well then the album was never coming out anyway, and this new Spiderman bullshit still doesn't change anything.

I found a message board for the company my father works for, where everyone anonymously talks shit about people. Interesting reading disgruntled current and former employees and their hatred for my old man.

If there's one thing I miss about being young, it's how easy it was to cheat on taxes. I've been working since I was 12. I didn't give the government a cent until I was 18.

This is going to shock everyone, so I hope you're sitting down:

I like the Deradoorian song.

I started a thread asking everyone if they would let a girl take a shot off their balls. I need more than just your opinion.

If the forum ever gets slow, just tell them you've tasted your own spunk. That'll be good for 26 pages; more if you tell them who you're related to.

I have never heard anything by them except for a random track here and there and that song in the Play 60 commercial. Repetition has made me really like that song, it's just remembering to check them out that keeps holding me back.

I had a lady friend back in high school who was a big fan, though the only song I had before this album was Huddle Formation (which I'm a fan of). This album is killer, though, I love the horns.

I had a lady friend back in high school who was a big fan, though the only song I had before this album was Huddle Formation (which I'm a fan of). This album is killer, though, I love the horns.

All of their albums are strong, though I must say they never topped the debut. What a fun, vibrant, exciting record that is. Proof of Youth is the weakest of the three...a little safe and not as energetic as their best work, but I love their sound, so I still think it's good. The new one is an improvement on that, heavier and more soulful.

Ladyflash is a perfect pop song.

Fire eye'd boy give em all the slip
Fire eye'd boy give em all the slip
If you're gonna come you better make it quick
Fire eye'd boy gets his ass whipped

I know that a lot of what I say has been lifted off of men's room walls
Maybe I've crossed the wrong rivers and walked down all the wrong halls
But nothing can change the fact that we used to share a bed
and that's why it scared me so when you turned to me and said
Yeah, you look like someone
Yeah you look like someone who up and left me low
Boy, you look like someone I used to know

i see Australia's own Washington is coming to SXSW... be sure to avoid her impy.

The fuck is this all about? Regardless, it's shaping up to be one humdinger of a SXSW. As long as I can avoid Laz and this Washington character, I should be in the clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom