Random Music Talk XCIII: IN-VIII-SI-COCK!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The lyrics are fine. I actually think the body and soul thing was fine aside from it being redundant in the context of U2's career.

I think this song is an overall positive sign heading into this album.

I saw a lot of tweets mocking them for teaming up with Bank of America. The only positive tweets I saw were from buzzfeed music, peef, cori and Judd apatow.

I'm actually impressed by how little BoA is in the commercial. It was a lot more subtle than I thought it'd be.

So, I just got home. Was going to be five minutes late for the game, after going to my aunt's to do my taxes. 5 minutes from home, my tire blew out. I didn't have my coat with me, or gloves. And my phone was dead.

And you know what? I'm mostly just fucking pissed that after a week of fucking waiting, after all of the shit that went down today, after all of my comments about how I was holding out...

...I missed that fucking commercial.

I'm sorry, sweetie. :(

I know it's not the same, but it's under a spoiler tag a page or two ago.

Missed the commercial? So? Isn't it going to be online in like an hour? Is it different form the one th ts already online? I don't get it.

I swear, if I end up getting in trouble with my ISP for this, I'll lose my mind, but I'm torrenting the fucking thing later. I have been waiting for all of these stupid commercials so long, at this point (and you've seen how much bitching I've been doing on Facebook), I am going to see these first two quarters straight through.

Even if this game is the biggest unmitigated disaster of my sports-loving life.

Missed the commercial? So? Isn't it going to be online in like an hour? Is it different form the one th ts already online? I don't get it.

Oh, it's just a principle of the thing, type situation. I wanted to see the commercial during the game, that's all.

Oh, it's just a principle of the thing, type situation. I wanted to see the commercial during the game, that's all.

Oh I see.

And I swear this isn't personal, because I get it, but I still find it troubling people get so excited about watching 4 hours of commercials each year.

Oh I see.

And I swear this isn't personal, because I get it, but I still find it troubling people get so excited about watching 4 hours of commercials each year.

It's not the commercials, it's the event. Everything about it. Every year. I am usually here an hour before hand, and half an hour afterwards. I love the Super Bowl so much.

In this specific case, there was the whole appeal of a pretty cool U2 related thing and, despite the fact that it was leaked online early, I was eager to see my favorite band show up during one of my absolute favorite events.

Today started great, then we got the news about Hoffman and I've been absolutely miserable since. I was looking forward to the pick me up of the big game and well, things just got worse :lol:

It's not the commercials, it's the event. Everything about it. Every year. I am usually here an hour before hand, and half an hour afterwards. I love the Super Bowl so much.

In this specific case, there was the whole appeal of a pretty cool U2 related thing and, despite the fact that it was leaked online early, I was eager to see my favorite band show up during one of my absolute favorite events.

Today started great, then we got the news about Hoffman and I've been absolutely miserable since. I was looking forward to the pick me up of the big game and well, things just got worse :lol:

I get you. Those kinds of days do seem to come together at the worst times.

True...Dat.

God, I'm so cold :lol:. It's 15 degrees outside and I was out there for an hour because I suck at changing tires.

Back
Top Bottom