Random Music Talk LXVII: All the First-World Problems You Can Handle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried it. Doesn't work. It doesn't even change the name of the album on the bonus track.

Make sure everything matches up. Track count, album artist, composer, genre, disc #, etc. For some reason it will split them on Apple related things of one of those differs.

Joyful will find this blasphemous, but i don't like using kale in juice very often, as it's too difficult for me to cover up the awful taste. :reject:

For GAF:

Atom & His Package - Friend, Please Stop Smoking Cigarettes - YouTube

Joyful will find this blasphemous, but i don't like using kale in juice very often, as it's too difficult for me to cover up the awful taste. :reject:

Lemon (with apples) and ginger is the only thing that sort of works, but yeah, I definitely drink it medicinally. Although I do like it, I can certainly see why others don't and more often than not I use celery or cucumbers instead of kale.

Wilco was awesome last night, guys. The show was so good that I even forgive them for playing the awful "Walken" and for not playing the gorgeous "One Sunday Morning."

Loved Jonathan Richman who played the only song of his I know, thanks to the video mofo posted awhile back. I developed an instant crush on him the minute he opened his mouth.

So Jane's Addiction is playing here on a Saturday night in October. Seats are around 65 bucks. Should I attempt to get a ticket? Are they worth it this late in the game?

I saw them on some TV show not long ago and I vote: No.

Loved Jonathan Richman who played the only song of his I know, thanks to the video mofo posted awhile back. I developed an instant crush on him the minute he opened his mouth.

:up:

By the way, a few days ago I was driving in my car and singing along to the radio without really paying attention to what song it was. I suddenly realized it was Heavy Metal Drummer. Guess I don't feel as strongly about them as I once did. :wink:

Dear Scumbo,

I think I like Moms. What are your thoughts?

Same! I think I actually might end up liking it more overall than the last album. Don't care for the album cover though...

By the way, a few days ago I was driving in my car and singing along to the radio without really paying attention to what song it was. I suddenly realized it was Heavy Metal Drummer. Guess I don't feel as strongly about them as I once did. :wink:

Nice. That was never a favorite of mine but it's super fun live. The crowd always loves it, as they did last night.

He stood on his drums during the next song, I think, because I turned to cori and said he's supposed to do that during Heavy Metal Drummer.

Los Campesinos! just posted on Facebook a December 15 show will be their last "before we go off to record album #5".

New LC! in 2013?

Kind of a foregone conclusion as far as their album cycles go. Gonna be rad, gang.

I was listening to Hello Sadness the other day and was wondering why I ever was so disappointed with it. The only songs I really don't care for are Hate For The Island and the last track.

Rest of it ranges from good to great IMO.

I think I like Moms. What are your thoughts?

I know of one you can have for about $12.50.

He stood on his drums during the next song, I think, because I turned to cori and said he's supposed to do that during Heavy Metal Drummer.
At my show he did it at the end of HMD/at the beginning of the next song.

lazarus said:
I was listening to Hello Sadness the other day and was wondering why I ever was so disappointed with it. The only songs I really don't care for are Hate For The Island and the last track..

I'm glad to hear this because for a while I felt like the only one of our LC! contingent who loved the album. I still give it spins on the reg.

Any update on your iPhone pre-order, Laz?

Mine still says "pre-order processing." I received an email yesterday saying it would arrive "as soon as 9/21." What the hell does that mean?

Er, I mean... Arrrr, that package had better be on me doorstep Friday or someone will be on the end of me sword.

I don't know who this is, but it sounds like I need to.

ETA: Found him on Spotify. Shall I start with his most recent album?

Any update on your iPhone pre-order, Laz?

Mine still says "pre-order processing." I received an email yesterday saying it would arrive "as soon as 9/21." What the hell does that mean?

Er, I mean... Arrrr, that package had better be on me doorstep Friday or someone will be on the end of me sword.

Mine is "preparing for shipment" and says "delivers 9/21". I imagine living in California is beneficial as they ship from Cupertino IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom