Random Crack Music Talk XC: The Infatuation Of Yeezus' Yayo By The Blowhard Rob Ford

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I have. So awesome.

We were winning 14 shots to 4 at one point tonight... and I was playing real well... lost 15 to 16 and I'd say it was about 60 per cent my fault. It was an absolutely classic choke.

Do you want them to write in third person and not mention God or injustice?

I can't say I understand why people went apeshit over that comment. Saying you want Bono to stop being a heart-on-the-sleeve caricature sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

I can't say I understand why people went apeshit over that comment. Saying you want Bono to stop being a heart-on-the-sleeve caricature sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

i figured it was the multi-post talking to yourself type way he went about saying it. and some of the more bizarre wording (the thing about fire), plus RANDOM CAPITALIZATION is pretty much the internet equivalent of a giant bullseye that reads, "mockery goes here!" clearly never helps one's cause.

So the Beyonce album pretty much rules. "XO" is filthy.

This guy's posting style bears a strong resemblance to Zoots'. And I think he had that avatar at one point. Where did LMS go anyway?

Definitely Zoots. Book it.

Holy shit, is there actually a song on there featuring the daughter? I thought you all were just joking about that.

Kiss is more deserving than some of the artists who've already been inducted.
At the very least they deserve some credit for revolutionizing the concert experience.

No joke, soon to be 2 yr old Blue Ivy is a credited performer.

Christ, does anyone outside the tabloids really care that Beyonce has a daughter? I mean, congratulations, Beyonce, you procreated, probably the most common human experience outside being born and breathing. Have a trophy.

/Rant

Christ, does anyone outside the tabloids really care that Beyonce has a daughter? I mean, congratulations, Beyonce, you procreated, probably the most common human experience outside being born and breathing. Have a trophy.

/Rant

:applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom