Random Crack Music Talk XC: The Infatuation Of Yeezus' Yayo By The Blowhard Rob Ford

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, backtracking just a bit, if I want to say I prefer this thread to Peef ' s, would that require me to be on team nick as well, then?

I can tell you guys one thing. If this Outkast stuff proves to be true, there is nothing more certain than me returning to your country in April next year.

We'll be ready.

051113dhs.png

What the fuck is Revolt.TV? That dude seems super confident. I think I'll just temper my expectations just for the time being, I'll be crushed if i get all excited and it doesn't happen.

So just doing some research... it seems a festival pass doesn't allow you to camp? Looks like I'll be up for about $460 Australian with the festival pass and camping ticket. Can you take alcohol in?

If anyone's got any tips on how to get tickets, do pass them on :)

I just assume that since any major show I've ever been to is a giant cash grab, they want you buying all the 8 dollar bus lights and 7 dollar nachos they can sell you, that festivals wouldn't be any different.

So just doing some research... it seems a festival pass doesn't allow you to camp? Looks like I'll be up for about $460 Australian with the festival pass and camping ticket. Can you take alcohol in?

If anyone's got any tips on how to get tickets, do pass them on :)

I think regular tickets go on sale in January (my early bird payment plan ticket is finally paid off next month). My understanding of Coachella is that there are designated areas for you to buy/enjoy a drink within the venue itself, but you can't walk around with a beer all over the place. I'd imagine you can bring whatever you want to your campsite though. At Bonnaroo, we were allowed two cases per person and I believe one handle, but you couldn't take anything into Centeroo.

I think regular tickets go on sale in January (my early bird payment plan ticket is finally paid off next month). My understanding of Coachella is that there are designated areas for you to buy/enjoy a drink within the venue itself, but you can't walk around with a beer all over the place. I'd imagine you can bring whatever you want to your campsite though. At Bonnaroo, we were allowed two cases per person and I believe one handle, but you couldn't take anything into Centeroo.

That's correct. You can have alcohol in the campgrounds, and within the festival, there are designated areas. You can try to sneak it in but the search at security is very thorough (ask Fitz).

In this day and age, I have to think there is a better way for people to share these U2 leaks than by email.

Can't someone just keep uploading the fucker to Youtube or something?

Huh...I actually liked that quite a bit. I have a feeling I'm going to end up missing the applause at the end when a real version of it comes out :(.

In other random news, I had another weird dream last night. Anthony Hopkins was living in my spare room. We were all at this pool party (I think it was inspired by this episode of Season 8 of The Office I watched recently, because James Spader was also there and a few other people from the show). Anyways, I'm sitting on a bench outside of the pool and Anthony Hopkins sits down beside me and he's like, "We can't go on like this any longer. I 'm in love with you" and I just kinda looked at him a little crazy and he continues, "I know you feel the same way too." and I go, "I don't know... I mean, I see you a lot and stuff," but before I can continue, he pulls out a spice container from my spice rack at home and pops the lid off, takes a capful of the spices and hits me in the face with it and says, "In the name of the Father, you are absolved of your sins." Then he gets up and walks away. He moved out after that.

I have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom