Radiohead Survivor - Final Draw - Round 18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your LEAST Favorite Song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! I don't think I could stay here only with Radiohead threads a few weeks ago... :wink:
Now I would be fine. :hug:

And I understand those persons, even before I start to like Radiohead, I've always looked at this thread and thought: "Paranoid Android must be winning." No problem with me, but I'm starting to think I like No Surprises even more.

With the exception of "All I Need," I actually prefer all of these songs to "Paranoid Android."

6 people wasted their votes (so far) as none of those songs will have a chance to leave yet. Nice.

And to that I say :madspit:

The two IR songs are the only ones looking like they'll leave and I like them both.

I guess I'm more a fan of strategic votes than votes on principle. Because while I don't think All I Need should be here right now, I really don't think Fake Plastic Trees should still be here. However I've chosen to repeatedly vote for All I Need because I think it has more of a chance of hanging on til the very end with everyone savagely defending it with their votes.

I sincerely believe "Let Down" to be the best tune left.

Let Down
Airbag
Reckoner
Fake Plastic Trees
Paranoid Android
All I Need

Yeah, that's about where I'd put them.

Airbag
Paranoid Android
Reckoner
Let Down
All I Need
Fake Plastic Trees

I couldn't even rank these. My mind changes with Radiohead so bloody often, though I still think it's an utter travesty WEird Fishes isn't here.

DIFFRENT+STROKES.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom