RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MissVelvetDress_75 said:

I am sorry. I am damn happy to see the ATL on the list. I will be there. :drool:

I do have a good friend in ATL...:hmm:

Maybe this is the year to visit old friends.

Closest for me is Montreal or Boston. Now the only problem could be finding somebody to go with me.......

martha said:
I"m sorry. LA and Santa Barbara are close to me. :D

Don't think I hadn't thought of it. :sexywink:

But like last time, it will depend on where I can get a ticket. The plan is to go wherever I can get a ticket. :hyper:

phanan said:

Just be prepared for much more space to be taken up.

Yeah, quite a bit more space. There are only certain albums/artists that I keep in lossless. I use it for special circumstances.

FitzChivalry said:

And San Diego too!

:up: :yes:

Road trip to Santa Barbara, Martha???

Radiohead in concert with me there! :drool:

Oh shit! I didn't see San Diego there. An embarrassment of riches. :reject:

Road trip? :hmm:

I just hope these aren't school nights. I mean, I'll still go, but I don't want any twinges of guilt, you know.

I love the fact that Indy is listed.

This just in:

I will be bringing a gun and a pack of sandwiches...AND Indy fuckers who choose to talk through the show (like they have for Wilco, Sufjan, Ryan Adams, ETC. ETC. ETC.) will not leave the venue with a mouth on their face!

:angry:

Anyone want to join me?

I wonder if I should go to Toronto? :hmm:

Unfortunately, I have no money to travel to Toronto. So wondering is pointless. I really hate living in the middle of nowhere...

GibsonGirl said:
I wonder if I should go to Toronto? :hmm:

Unfortunately, I have no money to travel to Toronto. So wondering is pointless. I really hate living in the middle of nowhere...

Don't feel too bad. Half of us won't even be able to get tickets anyway.

zonelistener said:

This just in:

I will be bringing a gun and a pack of sandwiches...AND Indy fuckers who choose to talk through the show (like they have for Wilco, Sufjan, Ryan Adams, ETC. ETC. ETC.) will not leave the venue with a mouth on their face!

Anyone want to join me?

:ohmy:

:giggle:

martha said:

Oh shit! I didn't see San Diego there. An embarrassment of riches. :reject:

Road trip? :hmm:

I just hope these aren't school nights. I mean, I'll still go, but I don't want any twinges of guilt, you know.

Well, at least one of those 3 towns has to be on a weekend. Hopefully it's Santa Barbara, thus making the trek feasible. :pray:

L.A. and San Diego I can do on a weeknight. Might not be the most opportune, but I could do it. Hell, I WOULD do it . . . . . for Radiohead! :drool:

zonelistener said:

This just in:

Anyone want to join me?

FUCK

YES

Sorry to interrupt the concert orgy, but I finally finished downloading (and watching) Scotch Mist.

The stuff sounds very good live, but I think it's kind of weird that Nude wasn't played. It doesn't seem any more complicated than the other stuff they did in the studio.

Also, All I Need still rules. They managed to pull off the climax with all of its power (can't say the same for the end of Reckoner), and I never realized how trip-hoppy the song was. Maybe the drums were played differently here or something.

Loved the acoustic Faust Arp outside, too.

Scotch Mist made me fall in love with House of Cards. I never really got into that song until I saw it.

And yeah, it is a little dissapointing they didn't play Nude live. I mean I don't know about other people but I could have handled the music video AND a live performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom