RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part S7VEN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to atease:

01 All I Need
02 bodysnatchers
03 there there
04 reckoner
05 the gloaming
06 morning bell
07 nude
08 how to disappear completely
09 15 step
10 arpeggi (played almost twice)
11 idioteque
12 bulletproof
13 where I end and you begin
14 airbag
15 everything in its right place
16 the national anthem
17 videotape

encore
18 optimistic
19 just
20 Faust Arp (thom & jonny)
21 exit music
22 bangers and mash

encore 2
23 house of cards
24 street spirit

Hold on guys, I'm going to post it in ALL CAPS so we have 3 versions to go off of.

Sweet...they've played Pyramid Song and You And Whose Army already! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

All I Need opened again. I don't get that at all. :huh:

YLB better be enjoying this. :tsk:

THE BENDS!!!!! :combust:

Still no Paranoid Android though. Otherwise, definitely a better set than last night.

xaviMF22 said:

Paranoid Android has been played at every show since its debut

I'm glad they are giving it a rest :wink:

I want to see it on Sunday, bitch. :mad: They can play it just one more time. :wink:

I'm glad they're playing All I Need, but it seems like something that would be better as the climax of the show than the intro. I don't get this at all. It's just too beautiful to be ruined by a bunch of jokers screaming at the beginning of the show like OMFG IT'S RADIOHEAD DROOL QWYB:SUAB:JB:AJKSBDK!!! Let people settle in.

lazarus said:
I'm glad they're playing All I Need, but it seems like something that would be better as the climax of the show than the intro. I don't get this at all. It's just too beautiful to be ruined by a bunch of jokers screaming at the beginning of the show like OMFG IT'S RADIOHEAD DROOL QWYB:SUAB:JB:AJKSBDK!!! Let people settle in.

Bingo.

Laz, which shows are you going to?

There There should open, ala it did at Glastonbury a few years back.....remarkable.

The Gloaming is probably my fave track off HTTT....hope they play it when (if) they get to Melbourne.

I agree All I Need is an odd choice for an opener. I think they should open more shows with Airbag the way God intended.

LemonMelon said:

Bingo.

Laz, which shows are you going to?

The one in Virginia next week, and one of the Hollywood Bowl shows.

If they were going with an odd, slower opener, I think Reckoner would have been a better idea.

lazarus said:

The one in Virginia next week, and one of the Hollywood Bowl shows.

If they were going with an odd, slower opener, I think Reckoner would have been a better idea.

I'll see you there. Virginia gig will be :drool:

My mind's been officially blown. Better set than last night, but I was hoping to see How to Disappear... if I was gonna be really knit-picky.

Idioteque is a fucking experience, man.

Your set was fucking ace, man. YOU AND WHOSE ARMY. I hate you right now.

They'll probably play 8 songs from HTTT at my gig. :rolleyes:

The Gloaming was even good! And Lucky. Two songs I'm not too fond of on the albums.

I figured I'd get Pyramid Song today, definitely a highlight.

Wait until you see the lightshow, L-Mel.

I did, actually. Fuck it, why not? Pullin' out all the stops here.

Got the one that said "You used to be alright, what happened?"

Did the shirts completely suck? I saw that they were dark and brooding in this one pic and blanked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom