Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mysterious_jen said:

yeah i do

ON LP
:lol:

send it too thanks

:lol:

Righto, Treasure's going through to all three of you now. I'll send the Boomerangs to you and Pee Fan once it's done.

Axver said:

Ah, right. A third man would just be a waste of time. I take it the field placings are offensive as hell?

It's going to feel so good to dismiss them for such a paltry figure. Sure, they're shithouse and deserve it, but it's always nice to kick some English arse.

Very much so.

It's hilarious.

Sixty Seconds in Kingdom Come is a good tune.

That was quite the era, wasn't it?

The only B-sides I have are from The Joshua Tree deluxe, so I'm going to see how much I can get from Axver before I piss him off. :shifty:

phillyfan26 said:
The only B-sides I have are from The Joshua Tree deluxe, so I'm going to see how much I can get from Axver before I piss him off. :shifty:

Actually, I was just about to suggest I send you the entirety of my eighties b-sides compilation. It's got everything not on the Best Of b-sides disc.

phillyfan26 said:
Sixty Seconds in Kingdom Come is a good tune.

That was quite the era, wasn't it?

Hell yeah. There's also an unreleased instrumental I have, I call it Flicker And Fade. It's darker, like ISS, kinda hinting at Bullet if you ask me.

Axver said:

Actually, I was just about to suggest I send you the entirety of my eighties b-sides compilation. It's got everything not on the Best Of b-sides disc.

Can it be sent as an attachment?

coolian2 said:

Would you be so kind as to CC that to me?

Sure. The tracks are:

1. Out Of Control (U2:3 version)
2. Stories For Boys (U2:3 version)
3. Boy/Girl
4. Another Day
5. Twilight (b-side version)
6. 11 O'clock Tick Tock
7. Touch
8. Things To Make And Do
9. J. Swallow
10. A Celebration
11. Treasure
12. Boomerang I
13. Sixty Seconds In Kingdom Come
14. Boomerang II
15. Deep In The Heart
16. Race Against Time

I've obviously just distributed 11-14, and I assume you all have 15-16 thanks to the JT remaster. Do you, Jen, and PFan need all of tracks 1-10?

phillyfan26 said:

Can it be sent as an attachment?

Yeah, I'm going to do it in batches of 2-3 songs per e-mail.

Glad you guys like Treasure. :up:

I love its pace and Bono's stream-of-consciousness delivery is great. Take THAT, EPAA.

I've not received either Boomerang, and I don't have any of 1-10.

I also don't have any of the Best of B-sides.

coolian2 said:
Holy crap, a boundary down the ground!

Damnit, they've passed 81. But you get the feeling Bell's lone effort is beyond hopeless to even make 100. Panesar won't last long.

phillyfan26 said:

Well, except the Joshua Tree ones.

phillyfan26 said:

The two Boomerangs are on their way to you now. I sent them to Ian earlier before I knew if the attachments worked for you.

Axver said:

The two Boomerangs are on their way to you now. I sent them to Ian earlier before I knew if the attachments worked for you.

:up:

Much appreciated, Ax.

Hey, Daniel Vettori? Take Jeetan Patel off and put Mills or Martin back! How the FUCK can you possibly concede a six to England right now?! COME ON.

Screwtape, you still watching any college basketball games?

'Nova's got a big game against Providence right now. They need to win about four in a row (the next two and two in the Big East Tourney) to have a shot at the tourney.

axe i have 1- 10 as vinyl bsides :drool: mmmmm my collection of prescioussssssssss

but i would love them digital if you can be so kind as to go to the trouble . extra big kisses when i catch up with you :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom