Presenting the new Bennifer: A_Democrat!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alright. We've sat by long enough.

And now it's on.

DaveC and paxetaurora (hereafter to be known as "paxetdave") officially challenge the team of A_Wanderer and U2democrat (hereafter known as "A_Democrat") to...

a tag-team, no-holds-barred, bare-knuckles prizefight!!

we shall call it..."The Thrilla in Vanilla!"

the undercard will be 4 cockfights.

let's get some odds on this matchup!
Im thinking that U2Democrat and I will prevail, not only do you have that winning combination of incisive political commentary but the jokes will alone prevail over the resident pervert.

the way I figure it I am not a conservative or a lefty so I have no problem using my patented burst of violence or gay rights/abortion/gun ownership/drugs/any social issue under the sun.

The Australian / American alliance is rising, we just got our FTA signed and unlike NAFTA our jobs don't drift to Mexico, mwhoahaha.

Let the Fight Begin in about 14 hours

rockem.jpg

Last edited:
You'd think it's spring in here, with the new couples popping up behind every corner.

Congrats to all 4 of you!

A_wanderer and I will dominate. How can you beat a southern and an australian accent?

Have no worries Mrs. Springsteen, A_wanderer is a good guy and he has already said that he will defend me :D

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls...the fight begins at 9 PM EST tonight!

If A_Democrat doesn't fail to show up from sheer terror at paxetdave's sheer raw power!! :evil:

Let's giv'er! :up:

9? What a shitty time. I still have to fold laundry and pack for my trip tomorrow.

If I didn't think DaveC was so fucking sexy, I'd yell at him for not consulting me.

Back
Top Bottom